Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - little problem - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Tommeken

Location: Belgium

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:29 am   Reply with quote         


Hey guys i'm having a small problem...
Recently my pc doesn't recognize my digital camera anymore Sad
it worked before for a long time and now it doesn't Confused
i have a canon 450d
and my pc is a windows xp service pack 3
all software and etc... are installed...
does anybody have an idea what to do?

and please don't say buy a mac
Laughing




_________________

Sh!Za

Location: Right here

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:40 am   Reply with quote         


Tommeken wrote:
Hey guys i'm having a small problem...
Recently my pc doesn't recognize my digital camera anymore Sad
it worked before for a long time and now it doesn't Confused
i have a canon 450d
and my pc is a windows xp service pack 3
all software and etc... are installed...
does anybody have an idea what to do?

and please don't say buy a mac
Laughing


restart? Laughing




_________________
When I walk across the water, then my critics say, he can't even swim!
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:13 am   Reply with quote         


Ook niet via de verkenner?




_________________

Sh!Za

Location: Right here

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:25 am   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
Ook niet via de verkenner?


no, apple Smile




_________________
When I walk across the water, then my critics say, he can't even swim!
Tommeken

Location: Belgium

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 am   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
Ook niet via de verkenner?


nope ook niet via verkenner...
zelfs de window wizard doet het niet
hij herkent de camera gewoon niet.. Crying or Very sad




_________________

Tommeken

Location: Belgium

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:29 am   Reply with quote         


Sh!Za wrote:
Tommeken wrote:
Hey guys i'm having a small problem...
Recently my pc doesn't recognize my digital camera anymore Sad
it worked before for a long time and now it doesn't Confused
i have a canon 450d
and my pc is a windows xp service pack 3
all software and etc... are installed...
does anybody have an idea what to do?

and please don't say buy a mac
Laughing


restart? Laughing


if only ....




_________________

Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 am   Reply with quote         


No Apple!


Laughing




_________________

Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:37 am   Reply with quote         


And when you insert your memory card into another camera?




_________________

Tommeken

Location: Belgium

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 am   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
And when you insert your memory card into another camera?


ok just try'd that and urhm nothing..he has a thing for not recognizing digital camera's...
ugly f*cking pc Confused Sad
stil can use my wife's pc ..he does the job...and the worst part is that's a cheap useless thing.. Laughing Laughing




_________________

Martrex

Location: California

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:40 am   Reply with quote         


Think about a memory card reader plugged into usb?? Then it sees a drive. Very Happy Very Happy




Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:52 am   Reply with quote         


Je hebt zitten kl*ten... terugzetten naar de datum dat hij het nog wel deed!

Wink




_________________

TofuTheGreat

Location: Back where I belong.

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         


Are you connecting the camera directly via a USB port? If so have you tried another port? It could be that the port has broken. If your mouse is plugged into a USB port then swap that with the camera.

If you're using a card reader the try another port as well. Also try the card reader on another computer to make sure the reader hasn't failed.




_________________
Why I do believe it's pants-less o'clock! - Lar deSouza
”The mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open.” - Frank Zappa
Created using photoshop and absolutely no talent. - reyrey

Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         


"You will not apply my precept," he said, shaking his head. "How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Sherlock Holmes in The Sign of the Four




Cool




_________________

Tommeken

Location: Belgium

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:54 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
Je hebt zitten kl*ten... terugzetten naar de datum dat hij het nog wel deed!

Wink


haha nee nee heb ni zitten kl*ten
nen recovery heb ik al geprobeerd..en ook dat niks Confused




_________________

Tommeken

Location: Belgium

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:59 pm   Reply with quote         


TofuTheGreat wrote:
Are you connecting the camera directly via a USB port? If so have you tried another port? It could be that the port has broken. If your mouse is plugged into a USB port then swap that with the camera.

If you're using a card reader the try another port as well. Also try the card reader on another computer to make sure the reader hasn't failed.


i always connect the camera directly to the usb port..it's not broken other things work ..i have switch't all my ports and they all work but none of them find the camera..in fact my pc doesn't find any camera i connect ..not even a cheap digital camera...
it used to find my camera and then the windows photo wizard pops open..but it doesn't do that either Confused
it's really annoying




_________________

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - little problem - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.