Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Advantage membership problem !!! - Reply to topic

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello everyone, I'm interested if I can just pay in one account and not use paypal, because I never used it and I do not know, and I read everything that is not safe and it is risky, so I am just wondering if there's a simpler way, to go to the bank and pay on account number or something similar ?!

annajon

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:54 am   Reply with quote         

There is nothing wrong with paypal to pay for the advantage. In fact it is the quickest and safest way to get your advantage.

All you need to do is create the paypal account and put money on it through your bank account or creditcard.

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:55 am   Reply with quote         

Or do it the old fashion way and send a bank cheque

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:22 am   Reply with quote         

Vexycon wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm interested if I can just pay in one account and not use paypal, because I never used it and I do not know, and I read everything that is not safe and it is risky, so I am just wondering if there's a simpler way, to go to the bank and pay on account number or something similar ?!

Risky? Please! Using actual bank details or credit card details is risky!

All Paypal is, is merely an online storage for whatever funds you put in. There are options to add funds from a bank account, such as your savings or credit card. There's the benefit of currency conversion then and there.

Paypal will not get funds from any of your accounts unless you authorize it. So there's peace of mind there. The funds will stay in your Paypal account indefinitely until you spend it or decide to transfer it to your bank account (which has a small fee, which is why most people who deal with Paypal would probably ask for a surcharge, to cover the Paypal fee since they're most likely going to transfer the money you've given them to their bank account(s)).

Paypal is most trusted and used by various online organizations, most dominantly eBay, which uses Paypal as the first option for payment (which of course some people hate, mostly due to the fee Paypal makes on them if they want to transfer whatever funds you've given them in exchange for goods via Paypal and want to put in their bank account).

Oops. Sorry for the over description, but try Paypal, it's so easy to use provided you already have an existing bank account. It is very secure... ...Just don't reveal your email and password! Wink

If this site were run by Australians, I'm sure Australian customers could pay by BPay. Razz

Martrex

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:26 am   Reply with quote         

I use paypal all the time, both for here and elsewhere, incoming and output, with no problems.
See below there should be no charge for basic payments, again within the US.
Now i don't tie it into my million dollar accounts, woops did I just write that?
No really I do keep an account at my Credit Union with $200 just to be tied into PayPal just in
case. But have never had a problem.

Just my input!

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Thank you for your responses, I'm interested in just one, I went to register and there is no my state to select,have weaker states around me but not just mine, can i choose another nearby state or I can not use paypal !
Im from Serbia Smile !
Thank you in advance for your answers they are very helpful to me !

TofuTheGreat

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Just an FYI you do NOT need to have a PayPal account. PayPal is just the payment processing service. You can use credit card or check (cheque) and even wire transfer via PayPal's service.

claude edwards

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:32 am   Reply with quote         

Vexycon wrote:
Thank you for your responses, I'm interested in just one, I went to register and there is no my state to select,have weaker states around me but not just mine, can i choose another nearby state or I can not use paypal !
Im from Serbia Smile !
Thank you in advance for your answers they are very helpful to me !

I have used paypal since it was first invented. My recommendation is it is 100% secure and an excellent way to buy and sell ( Ido not sell ) On 3 occassions i have had to dispute goods and payments. The disputes were handled very quickly by paypal and I got my money back very quickly.That is a huge advantage of paypal.
I suggest you just email them you question about the Serbia location.I see it is not on the dropdown locations. Their staff is very good at replying and helping resolve problems.
Personally I just pay any amount due from my credit card. When you do that it is on a 128 bit secure page. I have never had reason for concern.

L@rue

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:26 am   Reply with quote         

Martrex Said
No really I do keep an account at my Credit Union with $200 just to be tied into PayPal just in
case. But have never had a problem.

"This is the best way, not over 200$ "
Brillant idea

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Advantage membership problem !!! - Reply to topic