Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Help! Best custom t-shirt makers? - Reply to topic

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey guys, I need to get a couple t-shirts made. I need simple t-shirts with a large, multi-color image with gradients on the back. I am looking for decent-quality shirts with high-quality printing.

So far I've found a few different sites online that seem to have good stuff. It is important to get a manufacturer that doesn't use cheap printing techniques, I need these to be really nice. I'm not ordering bulk, only a few.

I was hoping that some of you have had similar needs in the past and could provide me with information pertaining to what website you used and if they turned out nicely. I don't want to spend money and end up with some half-assed result.

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:38 pm   Reply with quote         

The local school teams use a local shop because they do small batches. Haven't seen any gradient work by them though. Confused

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         

I decided to go with Spreadshirt. They seem to have the most competent design interface.

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 am   Reply with quote         

i tried making a custom t shirt once i forgot the site but it was absolutely horrible

buglover

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:18 am   Reply with quote         

I just produce a few shirts some weeks ago. At some newer digital textile printers you can print digital white. That gives you great possibilities.

Check the video at: http://www.embcon.de/Brother_GT-782/index.htm gives U a good overlook of the way they are produced.

I think U can upload PNGs with transparent backgrounds at spreadshirt to get the same effect. I produced my shirts with a local German textile printer office, so that I'am not 100% sure about the output at spreadshirt.

Cheers BL

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:00 pm   Reply with quote         

buglover wrote:
I just produce a few shirts some weeks ago. At some newer digital textile printers you can print digital white. That gives you great possibilities.

Check the video at: http://www.embcon.de/Brother_GT-782/index.htm gives U a good overlook of the way they are produced.

I think U can upload PNGs with transparent backgrounds at spreadshirt to get the same effect. I produced my shirts with a local German textile printer office, so that I'am not 100% sure about the output at spreadshirt.

Cheers BL

Yup, I believe the shirt I ordered from Spreadshirt will be made using the digital printing process. At least, it had better be... Evil or Very Mad

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Help! Best custom t-shirt makers? - Reply to topic