Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H TRASH TALKING 2011 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:09 am   Reply with quote         


bsoholic wrote:
Grefix wrote:
trash talk eh...

you are all garbage, don't waste your time against me.
Your chops will only make it to the dump.



what a bunch of rubbish!



This is a PHOTOSHOP art site and THIS is the best image you can come up with for a can of garbage? Rolling Eyes Good friggin luck in the H2H competition!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing




JORDAN792

Location: Michi-gan

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 am   Reply with quote         


HA HA HA thanks blue for kickin it up a notch! not like it will do anyone any good against me! see you all in the final round! Bwaahhahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil




_________________

the burning couch

Location: I don't know, but it sure is dark in here

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:54 pm   Reply with quote         


JORDAN792 wrote:
HA HA HA thanks blue for kickin it up a notch! not like it will do anyone any good against me! see you all in the final round! Bwaahhahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


Oh...suuurrre, you'll SEE the final round...you just won't be COMPETING in the final round.


Get it?

*!!*




_________________
Half of writing history is hiding the truth.~ Mal

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         


Cartoon Contractor wrote:
This is a PHOTOSHOP art site and THIS is the best image you can come up with for a can of garbage? Rolling Eyes Good friggin luck in the H2H competition!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


just saving my strength... Razz




Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:08 pm   Reply with quote         






Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         


Laughing Laughing Laughing




Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:22 pm   Reply with quote         


Now he's just full of BS

Laughing Laughing Doh!




JORDAN792

Location: Michi-gan

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:37 pm   Reply with quote         


the burning couch wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:
HA HA HA thanks blue for kickin it up a notch! not like it will do anyone any good against me! see you all in the final round! Bwaahhahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


Oh...suuurrre, you'll SEE the final round...you just won't be COMPETING in the final round.


Get it?

*!!*



No, i wouldn't call it competing.... I will be DOMINATING! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing




_________________

the burning couch

Location: I don't know, but it sure is dark in here

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:14 pm   Reply with quote         


JORDAN792 wrote:
the burning couch wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:
HA HA HA thanks blue for kickin it up a notch! not like it will do anyone any good against me! see you all in the final round! Bwaahhahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


Oh...suuurrre, you'll SEE the final round...you just won't be COMPETING in the final round.


Get it?

*!!*


.................. DOMINATING!....


ummm.... Shocked Hmmm ..it's really .....errmmm...non of my business what your..uuhhh.. preferences are .....and it still doesn't change the fact that you're gonna LOSE.

*!!*




_________________
Half of writing history is hiding the truth.~ Mal
TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:22 pm   Reply with quote         


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

After reading this thread, maybe I should just go to the losers lounge now and save myself from all the pain. I'll hold a set for you too Jordan... Bawhahahaha!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NOT! Twisted Evil

I'll take your complements after I win this comp!


Okay..... maybe after round 2 ???? Confused




JORDAN792

Location: Michi-gan

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:32 am   Reply with quote         


the burning couch wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:
the burning couch wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:
HA HA HA thanks blue for kickin it up a notch! not like it will do anyone any good against me! see you all in the final round! Bwaahhahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


Oh...suuurrre, you'll SEE the final round...you just won't be COMPETING in the final round.


Get it?

*!!*


.................. DOMINATING!....


ummm.... Shocked Hmmm ..it's really .....errmmm...non of my business what your..uuhhh.. preferences are .....and it still doesn't change the fact that you're gonna LOSE.

*!!*



HA HA HA HAAAAA I thought that might come back and bite me in the ass! Laughing




_________________

anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         


pffft!




_________________

Sjitske

Location: Toilet

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:53 pm   Reply with quote         


Did I just hear a camel fart?!! Shocked




tpsimer

Location: Largo, FL

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:59 am   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing


Keep laughin' Tesore!

Being in the middle of the pack with pjsev, and Blue_Lurker and Jordan792 will give me the winning momentum in the next levels to sneak in a teddy bear and elephant to beat Tesore at her own game.




Bow




_________________

Trann

Location: Canadian Prairies, eh?

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 pm   Reply with quote         


Fear me.

Squeak.





_________________

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H TRASH TALKING 2011 - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com