Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Story Telling Add 1 Thing - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

Nervous about the photoshop mistake, knowing the ghost would notice right away, he opened the door. The ghost was there, only this time he had someone with him. This was unexpected. There was a thick fog that followed the ghost clouding his view of this newcomer. Yet the figure was oddly familiar. If he could just get a little closer to see... The ghost interrupted the examination of the new person with a loud booming voice he said...

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 am   Reply with quote         

"STFUAC!" the end. Very Happy

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:34 am   Reply with quote         

The next story starts off on an island, where dolphins swim just offshore, and the sand is white as sugar, where the night before a boat had sunk, killing all the crew except for a beautiful young woman named Anfalious, she had managed to swim to the beach just in time for...

crmzendrgone

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:51 am   Reply with quote         

for the high tide to recede and reveal there was a hatch door on the shore's edge. She figured it had got stuck on something in the reef, but after kicking it with her foot it sprang open to reveal. . .

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:23 pm   Reply with quote         

PANTS! Anfalicious was so excited she...

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

soiled herself. This however was a common occurrence for Anfalicious , when becoming excited. Well, she thought, these soiled britches will just not do. In proceeding to remove the fowl smelling garment , Anfalicious glanced downward and in doing so had a stark realization.

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:31 pm   Reply with quote         

since I'm alone on this beach...I don't really need pants, I need...

crmzendrgone

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Fresh water to drink, how ever will I get fresh water. So she decided to take a walk and ponder about her little predicament. While walking inland she. . .

kittie

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 pm   Reply with quote         

realized how humorous it was that she discovered pants within the same few minutes that she realized she didn't need pants. This occupied her thoughts for some time, until she came across a giant wall made out of...

annajon

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:46 pm   Reply with quote         

green plastic bottles, filled with a liquid. She tried to take one of the bottles out of the wall, but they seemed to be stuck, somehow.

She looked around to see if there was something she could use to

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 pm   Reply with quote         

open these green bottles, then she felt a cold blast of water splash her face, she soon realized that she had fallen asleep on this fine white sand beach, and was dreaming of mountain dew when a wave from the rising tide hit her, that's funny she thought, I hate mountain dew, its too sweet, and I'm still thirsty, she also realized that her pants were on backwards, then off in the dense thicket of palm trees she heard screams of...

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:15 am   Reply with quote         

Englishmen. That's right, bloody Englishmen speaking English. That's when Anfalicious (and her pants) decided that...

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 am   Reply with quote         

...pants might be a good idea, even if on backwards. Who can trust these bloody englishmen to act like gentlemen? Now, something to cover my huge tits she thought. Taking no chances she...

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:03 am   Reply with quote         

grabbed some nearby coconuts. Fashioning a rudimentary bra out of them, she thought how clever and handy she was. If only she'd been more productive in her former non-stranded life. She could hear the Englishmen drawing closer. When suddenly...

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:50 am   Reply with quote         

she heard the Englishmen singing..."I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"...holy crap she thought, so Anfalious hid behind a sand dune, and when she looked over, she couldn't beleive what she saw... Shocked

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Story Telling Add 1 Thing - Reply to topic