Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PM problem... - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Designed2522

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey I cant seem to send a PM for some reason its just sitting in the outbox.... its been sitting there for days. the message was to Proc about not being able to register for the H2H coming up.... anyone else having this problem and know how to fix it? also anyone know how to get me registered for the H2H?

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm pretty sure that means it just hasn't been checked. Try sending one to me as a test.

*I have no idea about the not being able to register problem

You may try contacting one of the more active mods though, Proc isn't really seen around here much.

Designed2522

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:11 pm   Reply with quote         

I just sent you one but that one is also sitting in the outbox instead of the sentbox...

sonic3

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Last time i had that problem it was due to not putting anything in the subject box.
Hope this helps Smile

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

I received it, and replied.

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Designed2522 wrote:
Hey I cant seem to send a PM for some reason its just sitting in the outbox.... its been sitting there for days. the message was to Proc

This is just an ongoing Proc problem. Not really a technical issue.

supak0ma

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Designed2522 wrote:
Hey I cant seem to send a PM for some reason its just sitting in the outbox.... its been sitting there for days. the message was to Proc about not being able to register for the H2H coming up.... anyone else having this problem and know how to fix it? also anyone know how to get me registered for the H2H?

you're in the blacklist for this year, what happened last year? i can't remember

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:21 pm   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
Designed2522 wrote:

you're in the blacklist for this year, what happened last year? i can't remember

Designed2522 vs. Kenny Chung. Both contestants failed to submit an entry in round 1. Banned from 2011 H2H for the no-show.

Could try to appeal to the mods.

JORDAN792

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:52 pm   Reply with quote         

that sucks.... someone else just had this problem with H2H reg. and got no concessions.

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:11 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
someone else just had this problem with H2H reg. and got no concessions.

Are you sure about that?

Designed check pm.
Designed2522

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:42 pm   Reply with quote         

so problem solved thank you bill and everyone else that helped me "the blacklisted" get back in to the cool crowd!!! Yes everyone is right.... I did not submit in last years round one only because I had gotten a virus on my computer two days before the comp... ironicly the virus came form a link that someone had posted on this site!!!! Sad

thanks again everyone and hopefully I make it through a couple rounds this year as I have never made it past round one.... THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT!!!!! Twisted Evil

Designed2522

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:47 pm   Reply with quote         

with that said... and the fact that I dont want to F up again.... the news states that the comp starts on May 7th, 2011, does that mean that we will receive the orginal prior to that and we must submit by that date or is that the date we should be check to see the orginal? also how many days do we have to submit the entry.... also Bill said something about a practice round.... how do I know if I participate in that or not???? i know i know... so many questions.....

crmzendrgone

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Designed2522 wrote:
with that said... and the fact that I dont want to F up again.... the news states that the comp starts on May 7th, 2011, does that mean that we will receive the orginal prior to that and we must submit by that date or is that the date we should be check to see the orginal? also how many days do we have to submit the entry.... also Bill said something about a practice round.... how do I know if I participate in that or not???? i know i know... so many questions.....

Now that you ask I am curious myself.

supak0ma

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:36 pm   Reply with quote         

last of the rules:

Each round will last 7 days and will start on a Saturday @ 8:00AM, when the source is released to all contestants. The deadline for uploading your submission is Wednesday @ 8:00AM. Voting will then take place until Friday @ 8:00AM (all times are EST)

Very Happy

Designed2522

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 am   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
last of the rules:

Each round will last 7 days and will start on a Saturday @ 8:00AM, when the source is released to all contestants. The deadline for uploading your submission is Wednesday @ 8:00AM. Voting will then take place until Friday @ 8:00AM (all times are EST)

Very Happy

thank you!!!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PM problem... - Reply to topic