Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - 150!! - Reply to topic

YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:44 am   Reply with quote         


Today, with the selection of "Crew Hammocks" marks my 150th source photo accepted. Although the "official count on my "submit originals" link says something different, apparently this does not include photos accepted for special contests.

One of these days I'll have time to start chopping for fun once more. Smile




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



ReyRey

Location: In a world of $#!t

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:27 am   Reply with quote         


YerPalAl wrote:
Today, with the selection of "Crew Hammocks" marks my 150th source photo accepted. Although the "official count on my "submit originals" link says something different, apparently this does not include photos accepted for special contests.

One of these days I'll have time to start chopping for fun once more. Smile

So what? You must be confused. This place is not called " photo source contest".
Now STFUAC!!
Laughing Wink




_________________
I try to think, but nothing happens.
Splodge..you rock!! Wherever you are.
I keep checking the obituaries to see if my name is there. If it's not, then I figure I'm ok.

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:40 am   Reply with quote         


YerPalAl wrote:
Today, with the selection of "Crew Hammocks" marks my 150th source photo accepted. Although the "official count on my "submit originals" link says something different, apparently this does not include photos accepted for special contests.

One of these days I'll have time to start chopping for fun once more. Smile



Grats for the accepted Pics .
Laughing




Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:46 am   Reply with quote         


Whowww... congrats and THANK YOU!
High res source photo's are great to work with.
So... 2012 brings the world not only a awesome YerPalAl Fantasy Calendar, but also a Marina Calendar!

Can't wait Wink




blue_lurker

Location: Australia

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:44 am   Reply with quote         


Quote:
You have had 153 original images accepted

Ok old man your getting to damn close Im taking te cam ou this weekend and snapping some source images that will knock ya socks off.




_________________

Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:00 pm   Reply with quote         


blue_lurker wrote:
Quote:
You have had 153 original images accepted

Ok old man your getting to damn close Im taking te cam ou this weekend and snapping some source images that will knock ya socks off.


Surprised

Laughing




YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:26 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
Whowww... congrats and THANK YOU!
High res source photo's are great to work with.
So... 2012 brings the world not only a awesome YerPalAl Fantasy Calendar, but also a Marina Calendar!

Can't wait Wink


Oh, I wish, Tes, but the economy is so bad I cannot sell enough to make it worth while.


Maybe in 2013.




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - 150!! - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com