Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Tutorials - Hot!!! - Reply to topic

jcfreak6363

Location: Waiting...

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 am   Reply with quote         


I know probably everyone here knows how to do this but maybe someone just starting out with PS doesn't and wants to, so here it is.
http://psefx.wordpress.com/2012/01/07/lava-effect/





_________________
"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

http://psefx.wordpress.com/ http://imagedetailing.jimdo.com/
roger1

Location: Seattle, WA (US)

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:07 pm   Reply with quote         


Wow! That's a cool effect and a great tutorial Smile




jaw2785

Location: Indiana, USA

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         


roger1 wrote:
Wow! That's a cool effect and a great tutorial Smile

Just the way I love my marshmallows!




Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 pm   Reply with quote         


Very nice you share all the tuts you find and work with. Here and on FB.
Thanks JC Smile




jcfreak6363

Location: Waiting...

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
Very nice you share all the tuts you find and work with. Here and on FB.
Thanks JC Smile

I didn't find it Tesore. It's mine silly! Laughing Shocked Wink




_________________
"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

http://psefx.wordpress.com/ http://imagedetailing.jimdo.com/
TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 pm   Reply with quote         


jcfreak6363 wrote:
Tesore wrote:
Very nice you share all the tuts you find and work with. Here and on FB.
Thanks JC Smile

I didn't find it Tesore. It's mine silly! Laughing Shocked Wink


Well...... I am impressed! Shocked Any others you'd like to share? I need all the help I can get.

Thanks bro Smile




jcfreak6363

Location: Waiting...

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:12 pm   Reply with quote         


TJ wrote:
jcfreak6363 wrote:
Tesore wrote:
Very nice you share all the tuts you find and work with. Here and on FB.
Thanks JC Smile

I didn't find it Tesore. It's mine silly! Laughing Shocked Wink


Well...... I am impressed! Shocked Any others you'd like to share? I need all the help I can get.

Thanks bro Smile

Thanks TJ. I have a few more here http://psefx.wordpress.com/




_________________
"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

http://psefx.wordpress.com/ http://imagedetailing.jimdo.com/
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:12 pm   Reply with quote         


Oops! Embarassed

Whow!!! Bow

Sorry Laughing




annajon

Location: DEAD THREAD DUMPINGGROUND NEAR YOU

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:05 pm   Reply with quote         


cool



Laughing




Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Tutorials - Hot!!! - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.