Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - pscbuzz < proc - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Am I trying to catch pscbuzz on an off-week or are we stuck with yet another unresponsive, absentee owner?
I didn't think it could get worse than Proc.

Synthvet

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 pm   Reply with quote         

DeadBanana :psc: DeadBanana

arcaico

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:38 pm   Reply with quote         

have you thought of the possibility of alien abduction?

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
have you thought of the possibility of alien abduction?

Not really, but I do often think about anal probes.

The only thing abducted was the money I just payed for an advantage account.

anfa

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Meet the new boss.
Same as the old boss.

jaw2785

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

S.N.A.F.U.

TJ

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Damn good question, Is pscbuzz in charge of doing the advantage upgrades or is there a mod or is it how this site is set up?
I've bought a few for myself and some folks around here and most of the time will upgrade it seconds, other times it takes days to weeks to go through.

Is it the "time it takes to clear the bank" deal, PayPal or what? Not a big deal, but WTF don't I get? Confused

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 am   Reply with quote         

None of the mods can do it. Confused
TJ

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 pm   Reply with quote         

billtvshow wrote:
None of the mods can do it. Confused

Then who do I talk to?

ReyRey

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 pm   Reply with quote         

yourself. Cool

TJ

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:46 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
yourself. Cool

Yup, I'm good at that. Laughing

seamusoisin

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Actually there is only one thing that gets business owners attention. When the money dries up they notice. If nobody renewed their advantage the owner might be a little more responsive. The last two times I renewed it took two weeks of emails and one post here, the last time it was the same thing but 3 weeks. This is not an improvement.

First time shame on them, the second shame on me. The odds of this happening 3 times are not very likely. If they post a contact person, say a mod, who can regulate this I will be back. If not, it's been a slice.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
annajon

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:51 am   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
Actually there is only one thing that gets business owners attention. When the money dries up they notice. If nobody renewed their advantage the owner might be a little more responsive. The last two times I renewed it took two weeks of emails and one post here, the last time it was the same thing but 3 weeks. This is not an improvement.

First time shame on them, the second shame on me. The odds of this happening 3 times are not very likely. If they post a contact person, say a mod, who can regulate this I will be back. If not, it's been a slice.

So.................... perhaps with all the negatives we need a positive note as well? When my subscription ran out, I renewed for three months last December, via PayPal as always in the past and got the new date in my advantage page that same day. Not sure if it took an hour or less even. It does happen.

seamusoisin

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:

So.................... perhaps with all the negatives we need a positive note as well? When my subscription ran out, I renewed for three months last December, via PayPal as always in the past and got the new date in my advantage page that same day. Not sure if it took an hour or less even. It does happen.

When someone takes my money and does not deliver the goods in a timely manner twice and does not answer my email inquiries I am left with the feeling that I have been scammed. Who in this day an age is not connected. Most people are connected through their phone so "I have been away" excuse is BS. I don't think it is negative to point out something that needs fixing. In all fairness my beef was with the previous owner and I had hoped things would of changed, but apparently they have not.

Why doesn't the owner empower a mod to do this? They are all from what I have seen in the seven years that I have been here extremely fair and would go a long way to improving the "customer service" which is after all in the owner's best interest.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
annajon

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:21 am   Reply with quote         

Well, that last part has been on my mind as well. The new owner could appoint an admin person to guard a paypal account, which pays the prize money and who makes sure that renewals and new members are accomodated.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - pscbuzz < proc - Reply to topic