Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Spam is back in comments again! - Reply to topic

seelcraft

Location: High Bridge, New Jersey

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         


No, I'm not needing a prom dress right now.. Very Happy




_________________
Seelcraft
Chemists have solutions!
anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 pm   Reply with quote         


Why not? But, but, but you said... Crying or Very sad




_________________

seelcraft

Location: High Bridge, New Jersey

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:59 pm   Reply with quote         


Okay, how did the spam comments in my Dome chop shrink from 20 to 19? Is Grefix nibbling?




_________________
Seelcraft
Chemists have solutions!
anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm   Reply with quote         






_________________

seelcraft

Location: High Bridge, New Jersey

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:53 pm   Reply with quote         






_________________
Seelcraft
Chemists have solutions!
anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:55 pm   Reply with quote         


Nice! Very Happy Laughing




_________________

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:08 pm   Reply with quote         


seelcraft wrote:
Okay, how did the spam comments in my Dome chop shrink from 20 to 19? Is Grefix nibbling?
I'm trying to do some cleanup, but I'm on a phone and it is a pain in the ass to do this while driving, drinking coffee and putting on makeup at the same time. I'll clean up more when I get to safety. Spammer has been locked and banned.




TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm   Reply with quote         


vokaris wrote:
I'm trying to do some cleanup, but I'm on a phone and it is a pain in the ass to do this while driving, drinking my 188 oz. diet Pepsi, eating green Jello, yelling at 15 kids 4 dogs and my 3rd X-wife, reading my Facebook page, and putting on makeup at the same time.


I didn't know you were in Utah! We should hook up sometime.

Laughing




Post Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:18 am   Reply with quote         


vokaris wrote:
seelcraft wrote:
Okay, how did the spam comments in my Dome chop shrink from 20 to 19? Is Grefix nibbling?
I'm trying to do some cleanup, but I'm on a phone and it is a pain in the ass to do this while driving, drinking coffee and putting on makeup at the same time. I'll clean up more when I get to safety. Spammer has been locked and banned.

and comments removed

(it were only 310 and i used my phone too, takes about 2 seconds, I dunno what you're complaining about Shocked )




_________________
I used to do stuff around here
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:23 am   Reply with quote         


But your make-up look like... #F$^#&*#@ Shocked


Laughing

Hug




Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Spam is back in comments again! - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com