Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Troubleshooting iTunes - Reply to topic

Designed2522

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:34 am   Reply with quote         

so I have a question, I recently built my new computer for some reason when I now try to sync my iphone with my itunes it wont work. I have set up my home sharing thinking that was what was restricting me however that did not solve the problem. when I plug into my iphone and hit the sync button it looks like its going to sync and then does nothing.... any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks! Smile

Zoeon

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:20 am   Reply with quote         

ask the mac boys Very Happy

Employed Droid

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:38 am   Reply with quote         

Why don't you search the net via apple tech forums. That question has probably been asked a million times. You'll get a pre-answer there. Exclamation

anfa

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:18 pm   Reply with quote         

I had trouble shooting iTunes until I got a cannon. Now I shoot the crap out of it!

Zoeon

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:55 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
I had trouble shooting iTunes until I got a cannon. Now I shoot the crap out of it!
a cannon or a canon Very Happy

cringer8

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Zoeon wrote:
anfa wrote:

Musical pun, nice Laughing

anfa

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Zoeon wrote:
anfa wrote:

Laughing Laughing Nice one! Smile

Tommeken

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Designed2522 wrote:
so I have a question, I recently built my new computer for some reason when I now try to sync my iphone with my itunes it wont work. I have set up my home sharing thinking that was what was restricting me however that did not solve the problem. when I plug into my iphone and hit the sync button it looks like its going to sync and then does nothing.... any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks! Smile

if your iphone have been sync'ed with an older computer...(me thinks you build a new one with new drivers and stuff) you have problems....cause you cant sync your iphone/ipod with more than one computer , and the phone is probably still sync'ed with your previous computer...you'll have to contact apple or so, or search the web...i have a friend that had the same problem..if you want i can ask how he solved it ...but i don't hear or see him for a few days...so cant help ya right now Confused

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Troubleshooting iTunes - Reply to topic