Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Speaking Your Mind - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

TheShaman

Post Fri May 11, 2012 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         

pants wrote:
This has nothing to do with the freedom to express an opinion in the manner you are accustomed to.
Twisted Evil

Opinions are like assholes....

This thread is now about Archer and how fucking cool that show is

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/archer/

watch
http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/archer#

crap! can't find any full episodes. they've gotta be somewhere on that site.

Post Fri May 11, 2012 5:26 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
pants wrote:
This has nothing to do with the freedom to express an opinion in the manner you are accustomed to.
Twisted Evil

Opinions are like assholes....

This thread is now about Archer and how fucking cool that show is

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/archer/

Cartoon Contractor

Post Fri May 11, 2012 5:27 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

If that's what you actually believe then you are a delusionary idiot mate.

Yes that's what I believe and I'm not an idiot. You've said it directly "Everybody has a right to an opinion, even if it's not all sugar flavoured unicorns and rainbows, you big cunch of bunts!! "

An opinion and an insult are two different things. And if one has to insult members of this site because they are not as skilled as others I find it not only distasteful but disgusting. You, of all the people here, know when a chop is good or not good. Do you really have to inform the other members here of how those entries SUCK? But it OK because its an OPINION! Bullshit! It's an insult, plain and simple! All I'm saying is that if you don't want sucky chops in the H2H then set a base standard like a minimum PSC rating to compete. Then you won't have to look at the sucky chops! And you won't have to insult the newbies and the lesser skilled! You really think these guys don't know they aren't as good as you? Of course they do. They compete because they are trying! If you don't want them in don't let them in! But don't complain when you let em in and they suck!

the burning couch

Post Fri May 11, 2012 5:36 pm   Reply with quote         

anyone......?

*!*

Post Fri May 11, 2012 5:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
anfa wrote:

If that's what you actually believe then you are a delusionary idiot mate.

Yes that's what I believe and I'm not an idiot. You've said it directly "Everybody has a right to an opinion, even if it's not all sugar flavoured unicorns and rainbows, you big cunch of bunts!! "

An opinion and an insult are two different things. And if one has to insult members of this site because they are not as skilled as others I find it not only distasteful but disgusting. You, of all the people here, know when a chop is good or not good. Do you really have to inform the other members here of how those entries SUCK? But it OK because its an OPINION! Bullshit! It's an insult, plain and simple! All I'm saying is that if you don't want sucky chops in the H2H then set a base standard like a minimum PSC rating to compete. Then you won't have to look at the sucky chops! And you won't have to insult the newbies and the lesser skilled! You really think these guys don't know they aren't as good as you? Of course they do. They compete because they are trying! If you don't want them in don't let them in! But don't complain when you let em in and they suck!

So you're delusionary then. Laughing
It's only language mate. Some people(I don't mean Blackfox here) haven't got the vocabulary of a play-write so they come off as a bit blunt which some people find offensive. You have to account for the lives other people have lived if you want to be fair, unless you are into elitism which sucks huge balls.

TheShaman

Post Fri May 11, 2012 5:48 pm   Reply with quote         

the burning couch wrote:
anyone......?

*!*

yes please, while I watch Archer on On-Demand Laughing

Post Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey BlueLurker here

Long-time member...Longer time since I posted either

The H2H has always been about...wait for it...opportunity...that's right opportunity.
not prises...not skill...not sucky chops...not even competition...yeah they all play a part but the real draw card is...the opportunity to do your very best work ever to go beyond your standard skills and show yourself what you are capable to achieve...win loose draw if you have done the best you can then hold ya head up high.

Opinions...yep we all have em and we all have the right to voice em...but come on my PSC brevrin lets all soak up the true spirit of the H2H and enjoy what it is..."the opportunity to the freakingly bestes choppin we eva have".

Post Fri May 11, 2012 10:06 pm   Reply with quote         

PSC has gone a bit soft through the years. Makes me think of those childrens sports leagues where they dont keep score, and nobody loses because it might hurt someone's feelings.

It's too hot outside to be wearing feelings on your sleeves.....besides that was so last year's fashion.

Hooray for drama.....it wouldnt be PSC without it Surprised

taker

Post Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Sh!Za wrote:
agree with blackfox! compared to the last H2H we cant talk about high quality Wink but I think......ahh hope the quality will increase the next rounds!

anfa

Post Fri May 11, 2012 10:18 pm   Reply with quote         

This thread is not about the H2H. I give in.

blue_lurker

Post Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 pm   Reply with quote         

volkswes wrote:
PSC has gone a bit soft through the years. Makes me think of those childrens sports leagues where they dont keep score, and nobody loses because it might hurt someone's feelings.

It's too hot outside to be wearing feelings on your sleeves.....besides that was so last year's fashion.

Hooray for drama.....it wouldnt be PSC without it Surprised

Awww you just needs a great big huggggggggggggs Hug

blue_lurker

Post Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

apologies sir you are right.....(but it is about having your say aint it....) Wink

anfa

Post Fri May 11, 2012 10:56 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
anfa wrote:

apologies sir you are right.....(but it is about having your say aint it....) Wink

You got me there, you cheeky Auzzy bugger! Smile

blackfox

Post Sat May 12, 2012 1:57 am   Reply with quote         

I really like having folks who want others banned for "bashing," well. . . bash me. I don't care about votes or friends here. . .it's the internet. . . . it's the internet (had to say again). Here comes the shock . . . it's not REAL.

I love chopping for fun. . . when I'm bored with life, I come here to play but I try to do it with humor and style and since I was listed as a developer in Photoshop 1.7, I think I kinda' know how to chop. With a freelance six-figure income of which a lot of it has to do with Photoshop. . . yeah, I feel I can voice an experienced opinion.

If you suck, i.e. your idea of chopping is to blur the background, add 3 filters and love what you've done in 12.765 minutes, then I WILL call you on it.

As a professional graphic artist (BFA in Publication Design), I had to chop through a world of people with NO art skills who took some community college courses and bought a computer and yet dared to call themselves graphic "artists." If you use a PC instead of a Mac, you suck. period. You clearly don't know what you are doing.

I'm not being paid to give critiques or give people "insights" into what they're doing wrong. Pay me and I might.. . . might.

If these contests are for "fun" then allow me to have my fun in giving my opinion. I do NOT have to explain it or rationalize my thinking to anyone here. . . . unless you pay me my hourly rate.

If you can't have "fun" because of my comments, then please ignore them. After all, you can't be offended without your own permission.

Post Sat May 12, 2012 2:06 am   Reply with quote         

Hey! Thanks everybody for the good laugh!
And Happy Mothers Day!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Speaking Your Mind - Reply to topic