Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Speaking Your Mind - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

cringer8

Post Sun May 13, 2012 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
So this thread turned into The masses Vs Blackfox.
You're all idiots!

Edit: Including Blackfox

LOL, you start a thread about the right to express your opinion and then get upset when people express their opinions regarding blackfox's opinion? The very opinion which prompted this thread in the first place... you can't just ignore that.

There's more to "speaking your mind" than just spouting whatever bullshit comes into your head.

But the bottom line is, when people are trying to have fun (and honestly, why in the hell would we be here if it wasn't fun), they don't need some jackass constantly trying to spoil it. People aren't jumping on his case simply because he had an opinion; they don't appreciate the way he went about expressing it.

This all ties together with your thread topic. Your original topic has been addressed again and again, if you take the time to read between the lines. In summary, "Yes, you can state your opinion if you want, but if it's an uneducated, mean-spirited, hypocritical opinion, be prepared to face the backlash."

Only an "idiot" would be confused as to why people would get upset when they're told they suck.

anfa

Post Sun May 13, 2012 4:01 pm   Reply with quote         

It's the ganging up mob mentality I don't like.

anfa

Post Sun May 13, 2012 4:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Most of the things Blackfox has said I find laughable but they don't offend me. I'ts just the disliking of a person because of his views that could be harmful.
SAY WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT!

the burning couch

Post Sun May 13, 2012 4:08 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
It's the ganging up mob mentality I don't like.

hell....I think he was look'n for it. Stir'n the pot...then come'n back here'n'there to check the outcome.

*!*

Post Sun May 13, 2012 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         

This is a.. two pipe mystery I think. Lets see who the principal protagonists are.
..?
Fuckin weans.

Rolling Eyes

TheShaman

Post Sun May 13, 2012 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Most of the things Blackfox has said I find laughable but they don't offend me. I'ts just the disliking of a person because of his views that could be harmful.

I don't dislike him. He can say what ever he wants. He's fucking hilarious!

Post Sun May 13, 2012 4:33 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

Ahhh, so that's where the confusion lies. I don't think people dislike the person; they dislike the actions. You know as well as I do, that if he posted a topic apologizing for the way he went about expressing his opinion, most people here would accept it and move on. You're absolutely right that we all have the right to express our opinions; we just have to do it with respect and tact.

The ganging up I understand, because this is a community and people are just looking out for each other. That's commendable.

Here's how I would word his opinion on the H2H round one quality:

"I saw some good entries in this round, but overall I am surprised by the general lack of creativity and technique. I know this is an early round, but you all have to step it up if you want to move far in this contest. I admit that even my attempt was lazy, but I accept my defeat to someone who put in more effort. Congratulations, Kittie. Effort is key in winning. Let's see some more effort in round two Smile"

I'm sure that would still piss some people off, but not to the degree we're seeing now.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Sun May 13, 2012 6:26 pm   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
anfa wrote:

Ahhh, so that's where the confusion lies. I don't think people dislike the person; they dislike the actions. You know as well as I do, that if he posted a topic apologizing for the way he went about expressing his opinion, most people here would accept it and move on. You're absolutely right that we all have the right to express our opinions; we just have to do it with respect and tact.

The ganging up I understand, because this is a community and people are just looking out for each other. That's commendable.

Here's how I would word his opinion on the H2H round one quality:

"I saw some good entries in this round, but overall I am surprised by the general lack of creativity and technique. I know this is an early round, but you all have to step it up if you want to move far in this contest. I admit that even my attempt was lazy, but I accept my defeat to someone who put in more effort. Congratulations, Kittie. Effort is key in winning. Let's see some more effort in round two Smile"

I'm sure that would still piss some people off, but not to the degree we're seeing now.

Amen brother! thumright

anfa

Post Sun May 13, 2012 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

OK then! FUCK THE LOT OF YOU!
Wannabees thinktheyares the lot ALL WANKERS!
hehe!
HEHEHE(and I'm against elitism)

TWO FINGERS!

TheShaman

Post Sun May 13, 2012 7:23 pm   Reply with quote         

SPLITTER!

Post Sun May 13, 2012 7:25 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
hehe!

TWO FINGERS!

Lol! I love Anfa. He always has a way of putting it all into perspective. Laughing

anfa

Post Sun May 13, 2012 7:34 pm   Reply with quote         

roger1 wrote:
anfa wrote:
hehe!

TWO FINGERS!

Lol! I love Anfa. He always has a way of putting it all into perspective. Laughing

It's so easy with at least a 4 hour time difference in your favour!
I'm wrecked and loving it!

There's a lot of people that have proven themselves to be arseholes in this thread.
It's good to have chance to separate the wheat from the chaff.
I love PSC me.(I love good people more).

TWO FINGERS AGAIN!

charliesou

Post Sun May 13, 2012 7:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Sorry..couldn't resist it.
Tyneside humour doesn't always travel well !
Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p7n4XM1Fxs

anfa

Post Sun May 13, 2012 8:10 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
Sorry..couldn't resist it.
Tyneside humour doesn't always travel well !
Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p7n4XM1Fxs

I fucking love you Charlie! Laughing

roger1

Post Sun May 13, 2012 8:30 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="anfa"][quote="roger1"]
anfa wrote:
There's a lot of people that have proven themselves to be arseholes in this thread

I don't know if I have 'proven' myself to be an asshole...but I feel I've at least made a good case for it Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Speaking Your Mind - Reply to topic