Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Happy 4th of July - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

anfa

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:12 am   Reply with quote         

Have fun, get drunk and detonate explosives! Laughing

shane.e.randall

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:35 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

Actually Anfa its independence day, independence from you dirty stinkin Brits Wink

shane.e.randall

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:52 am   Reply with quote         

anfa

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:

Actually Anfa its independence day, independence from you dirty stinkin Brits Wink

I know exactly what it is mate, but that doesn't bother me. I like what you've done with the place since we left. Under the Patriot Act, you have less freedom than you had under King George III. Laughing

P.S. Good luck paying back all that debt to China. Laughing

anfa

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:03 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:

Autobots don't have goats. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edit: Funny stuff! Now I'll have to watch all of them. Laughing

shane.e.randall

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:10 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:

I know exactly what it is mate, but that doesn't bother me. I like what you've done with the place since we left. Under the Patriot Act, you have less freedom than you had under King George III. Laughing

Laughing I always thought the Patriot act was a funny name for that bill. The bend over act. Anyway me being in the Army its probably not a good idea for me to talk too much shit on a public forum, Uncle Sam is probably watching.

P.S. Did you give Queen Elizabeth II her rim job yet?

anfa

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 am   Reply with quote         

No I didn't. Apparently she doesn't put out as much as she should. Sad Laughing

kittie

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:07 am   Reply with quote         

Sharing our festivities from last night.

Martrex

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:

Laughing I always thought the Patriot act was a funny name for that bill. The bend over act. Anyway me being in the Army its probably not a good idea for me to talk too much shit on a public forum, Uncle Sam is probably watching.

P.S. Did you give Queen Elizabeth II her rim job yet?

Allow me to place my soap box strategically and while waving my 12 inch flag ascend:
"Only in America could a republican president knowingly allow 911 to happen as an excuse to make the brain dead americans want more government control, which the republicans preach that they want less of. Then throw in that the same president gets reelected only to drag the US into its second economical depression. But god bless America and it's millions of Republican cattle! They should all wear the R brand burnt into their fore heads." Thank you!
Stepping down and taking my soap box with me, onto yet another corner. I will keep shouting this until it sinks thru the closed mind of at least some of america.
Taking my Valium now! Shocked Shocked

Square

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:17 pm   Reply with quote         

On this Independence Day, with my boyfriend (also known as my fiance-to-be) in Afghanistan, I'm reminded of a few things:

1) we can talk on the phone often without Sparky in Seoul having to make the call.

2) In this land of the free & home of the brave, the government still legislates stupidity by New York charging $10 a pack for cigarettes.

3) IMO if Republicans stand for less/smaller government, they need to stay the hell out of my ovaries and my love life and allow me to do what and who I want. New York actually legalized gay marriage last fall and last weekend I went to a wedding of a very dear woman who married her longtime love and not only did they only smooch once, even though it was their wedding they didn't dance together for fear of offending people.

4) where's my beer? At least I can get it at the gas station or the grocery store and not have to go to a special place to purchase it. Sure, it may be taxed all to hell but these days alcohol is seen as more acceptable to the conservatives than smoking in public.

5) where's my beer?

6) The men and women in the armed forces can NOT be told enough times how amazing and fantastic their service to our country is. Just don't be a gay servicemember and die for this country if you live in a state where you can't marry your partner before you lay your life down for the flag.

cafn8d 09/12 @ 09:41 pm

I've been there! Wow, I've been someplace Square's been! That is SO AWESO... what... the SHIV is over? oh... Well, I've still been there... Smile

https://shannonlea1218.wordpress.com/
shane.e.randall

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
On this Independence Day, with my boyfriend (also known as my fiance-to-be) in Afghanistan, I'm reminded of a few things:

Where abouts in Afghan are you?

cringer8

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Square wrote:

1) we can talk on the phone often without Sparky in Seoul having to make the call.

2) In this land of the free & home of the brave, the government still legislates stupidity by New York charging $10 a pack for cigarettes.

3) IMO if Republicans stand for less/smaller government, they need to stay the hell out of my ovaries and my love life and allow me to do what and who I want. New York actually legalized gay marriage last fall and last weekend I went to a wedding of a very dear woman who married her longtime love and not only did they only smooch once, even though it was their wedding they didn't dance together for fear of offending people.

4) where's my beer? At least I can get it at the gas station or the grocery store and not have to go to a special place to purchase it. Sure, it may be taxed all to hell but these days alcohol is seen as more acceptable to the conservatives than smoking in public.

5) where's my beer?

6) The men and women in the armed forces can NOT be told enough times how amazing and fantastic their service to our country is. Just don't be a gay servicemember and die for this country if you live in a state where you can't marry your partner before you lay your life down for the flag.

If I knew when I started smoking that it would end up costing me over $300 a month.... I probably still would have started Confused

Square

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:14 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm not in Afghanistan, the boyfriend is. Shindand Air Base. Western province.

And I remember smoking when I could afford a 2-pack a day habit. I am so glad I quit for more than one reason!

cafn8d 09/12 @ 09:41 pm

I've been there! Wow, I've been someplace Square's been! That is SO AWESO... what... the SHIV is over? oh... Well, I've still been there... Smile

https://shannonlea1218.wordpress.com/
roger1

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Here in Seattle, it is more acceptable (or legal) to smoke weed than cigarettes. I love Seattle Hug

cringer8

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:42 pm   Reply with quote         

roger1 wrote:
Here in Seattle, it is more acceptable (or legal) to smoke weed than cigarettes. I love Seattle Hug

You've got to hook a brother up, Roger. My guy moved to Cali Sad

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Happy 4th of July - Reply to topic