Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Going Vertical - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         


Just checking, some time ago it was outed that PSC was going to start accepting and using vertical oriented images. Has that progressed any? Confused

Just askin'




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



The-Masked-Layer

Location: White Noise

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:21 pm   Reply with quote         


That would be AWESOME! Shocked Surprised Very Happy

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please




seamusoisin

Location: Ottawa Strong!

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm   Reply with quote         


At this moment I am horizontal probably because I have had more than one beer, actually a lot more than one. Well it's Friday night and all the horizontal pictures are vertical. I am sure if you ask Anfa that the images are vertical. I rest my case. Cheers!




_________________
I had the right to remain silent....but I didn't.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:48 pm   Reply with quote         


seamusoisin wrote:
At this moment I am horizontal probably because I have had more than one beer, actually a lot more than one. Well it's Friday night and all the horizontal pictures are vertical. I am sure if you ask Anfa that the images are vertical. I rest my case. Cheers!


You wish to prove your hypothesis using Anfa?





ok Laughing Laughing Laughing




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



seamusoisin

Location: Ottawa Strong!

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 am   Reply with quote         


YerPalAl wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
At this moment I am horizontal probably because I have had more than one beer, actually a lot more than one. Well it's Friday night and all the horizontal pictures are vertical. I am sure if you ask Anfa that the images are vertical. I rest my case. Cheers!


You wish to prove your hypothesis using Anfa?





ok Laughing Laughing Laughing


Touche!




_________________
I had the right to remain silent....but I didn't.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:55 am   Reply with quote         


Quote:
Going Vertical


For a moment I thought, Al gives us an indecent proposal Surprised

Laughing




_________________

YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 am   Reply with quote         


Tess, for you I would strive to make it a VERY DECENT proposal. Rolling Eyes Smile Laughing




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 am   Reply with quote         


YerPalAl wrote:
Tess, for you I would strive to make it a VERY DECENT proposal. Rolling Eyes Smile Laughing


Well... now I don't know if that makes me happy or disappointed Rolling Eyes


Laughing




_________________

Martrex

Location: California

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         


They have started doing that, only now presenting them in a horizontal theme! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing




The-Masked-Layer

Location: White Noise

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 pm   Reply with quote         


I got so caught up in finding interesting subjects when I was in D.C., I took half of the pictures in a vertical format. Doh!

Well, I guess I will use them in my pool of original externals.




YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:56 pm   Reply with quote         


Well, its interesting that no one from administration has commented yet, maybe something is in the works . . . eh guys? Wink




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:14 pm   Reply with quote         


Penguin r somebody needs to make some changes I think. Vertical or any proportion should be allowed.




The-Masked-Layer

Location: White Noise

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:36 pm   Reply with quote         


YerPalAl wrote:
Just checking, some time ago it was outed that PSC was going to start accepting and using vertical oriented images. Has that progressed any? Confused

Just askin'


Yeah, Al. I want to chop this photo of yours. These pirates have cool accessories! rambo





YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         


Indeed! Especially THIS pirate. Glad you like her.





_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:50 pm   Reply with quote         


The-Masked-Layer wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
Just checking, some time ago it was outed that PSC was going to start accepting and using vertical oriented images. Has that progressed any? Confused

Just askin'


Yeah, Al. I want to chop this photo of yours. These pirates have cool accessories! rambo



She is cute I would chop the fuck out of her for sure.




Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Going Vertical - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.