Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Do we have a new record? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

kinetic_be

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:31 pm   Reply with quote         

I've been wondering about her PScore after the first 6 entries, knowing it could bring a new recond once she had 10. And I was right Smile

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=287159
111 PScore!!!

I know that 10 entries is very little to jump to conclusions, but hey, I like numbers so I'd say: Way to go Daenerys!!!

anfa

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Now this is just being fucking stupid!

Tesore

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Hahaha... way cool!
You go girl Wink

arcaico

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:17 pm   Reply with quote         

The whole stats are fucked up... for instance, winning a contest 8 years ago was a fucking hard task to accomplish at psc... most winning entries today wouldn´t even make a top 10 back in 2004. Another relevant fact that fucked up the stats: vote whoring... some people... i won´t say names... MARCO.... raised his winning stats by vote whoring... I dare anyone who was a regular user back in the days marco went on his winning spree to say they never got a PM from marco asking to "check it out" his entry... or the variant, mass voting (aka vote exchange)... where people felt compeled to vote for him, because he voted on their piece of crap entry... and he did that a lot... gathering his accolytes, he could win with any piece of crap. Not to mention the aliases invasion... there was an italian guy that had 15 aliases who voted for him regularly, contributing to fuck up the stats... conclusion is that PSC stats are nothing but a bunch of numbers scattered on a page no one actually checks... period.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

kinetic_be

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Alright alright..
I agree Arc, but this is a new user at PSC who has won 50 % of all entries submitted and I believe every entry was worth a win.
Apart from that, it's just numbers.. don't make a big deal out of it!

fempie

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:53 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
The whole stats are fucked up... for instance, winning a contest 8 years ago was a fucking hard task to accomplish at psc... most winning entries today wouldn´t even make a top 10 back in 2004. Another relevant fact that fucked up the stats: vote whoring... some people... i won´t say names... MARCO.... raised his winning stats by vote whoring... I dare anyone who was a regular user back in the days marco went on his winning spree to say they never got a PM from marco asking to "check it out" his entry... or the variant, mass voting (aka vote exchange)... where people felt compeled to vote for him, because he voted on their piece of crap entry... and he did that a lot... gathering his accolytes, he could win with any piece of crap. Not to mention the aliases invasion... there was an italian guy that had 15 aliases who voted for him regularly, contributing to fuck up the stats... conclusion is that PSC stats are nothing but a bunch of numbers scattered on a page no one actually checks... period.

I was just going to ask if you have your monthly issue, but I see you already mentioned that. Respect! thumright

arcaico

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:10 pm   Reply with quote         

fempie wrote:
arcaico wrote:

I was just going to ask if you have your monthly issue, but I see you already mentioned that. Respect! thumright

oh... you CLEARLY don´t remember me... Wink That´s me in a GOOD day...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

shane.e.randall

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:10 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

In this case I think her portfolio and the quality of her chops speak for themselves.

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:29 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

Why dont you chop yourself arcaico instead of critize all the other here at psc.com?
Your last 3 entries wasnt that good arcaico. Remember that. You arent that good yourself. Why are you so hard at all members now in 2012. Why dont you just start chopping like the others here at psc.com...? Come on.

Daenarys got her own style. Where is yours?

ShootHerman

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:06 pm   Reply with quote         

When exactly did I criticize her? She´s brazilian. And indeed very talented. I criticized the PSC stats system.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

ReinMan

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:25 am   Reply with quote         

Oh. Are you kids still here?

blue_lurker

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:50 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Oh. Are you kids still here?

No Im over there Arrow

ReinMan

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:33 am   Reply with quote         

Blurker! When did you join the Nights Who Say NEEE ?

YerPalAl

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:40 am   Reply with quote         

Actually, those are the knights who say, "BEER!!!!"

Razz

blue_lurker

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:12 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Actually, those are the knights who say, "BEER!!!!"

Razz

Midgets...with a shurbery and a herring thank you very much

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Do we have a new record? - Reply to topic