Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - FREE LEGAL CS2 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

annajon

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:26 am   Reply with quote         

I installed the CS2, opened it and it worked, registered, because I automaticly clicked on that.

Then I installed the Elements part. That did not open.

The next day I tried the CS2 again. And it said that I had an illegal registration number and I could not use the programme. So, if it works without registration for you... don't register.

irgum

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 am   Reply with quote         

annajon

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:17 am   Reply with quote         

This is way to confusing for me:

You are only legally entitled to download and install with that serial number if you have a valid license to the product!

If you have a digital creative streak but your budget doesn’t extend far enough to buy Adobe’s Creative Suite applications, this is for you. Adobe have made available an array of applications from its Creative Suite 2 bundle — for free.

But, if you already have a legal and valid license to the product you can't get it for free, now can you?

So, I have a copy of an older version of Adobe CS, Adobe 7 I think it is. Does that mean I can download this new CS2 with the new license number to get it working? Then why does the computer say that it is an illegal copy of CS2?

irgum

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 am   Reply with quote         

it was a mistake you could download from the server the CS2 and you can use it but it isn't legal
if you have a serial for CS2 you can download and use it as legal

http://indesignsecrets.com/adobe-is-not-giving-away-cs2.php

Cartoon Contractor

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:21 am   Reply with quote         

So let's see! I've purchased CS2 (for Mac) upgraded to CS3, upgraded to CS4, upgraded to CS5 and now I've pirated a CS2 version for Windows and I should feel guilty because I can use CS2 on my office computer? I don't think so! Rolling Eyes Now I've been told by Adobe that I can legally use photoshop on 2 computers (but I can't install CS5 for Mac on a windows machine. So to install it on a windows machine I have to buy it twice? Shocked So in this case you may be saying- "your just justifying your theft!" But I am only doing what Adobe says I can do- Use photoshop on 2 machines! LEGALLY! thumright

annajon

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:03 am   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
So let's see! I've purchased CS2 (for Mac) upgraded to CS3, upgraded to CS4, upgraded to CS5 and now I've pirated a CS2 version for Windows and I should feel guilty because I can use CS2 on my office computer? I don't think so! Rolling Eyes Now I've been told by Adobe that I can legally use photoshop on 2 computers (but I can't install CS5 for Mac on a windows machine. So to install it on a windows machine I have to buy it twice? Shocked So in this case you may be saying- "your just justifying your theft!" But I am only doing what Adobe says I can do- Use photoshop on 2 machines! LEGALLY! thumright

Perhaps the Adobe people don't know that a person can have mixed taste in computer makers?

Cartoon Contractor

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:12 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:

Perhaps the Adobe people don't know that a person can have mixed taste in computer makers?

Well it's actually not a question of a mixed taste. I use the Windows machine for work (more work applications for the office) and the Mac for my art work. Just a matter of choice and I really don't think Adobe gives a good shit what my problem is! Laughing

anfa

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:18 am   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:

Yeah, fuck 'em mate! thumright

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - FREE LEGAL CS2 - Reply to topic