Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Hi... - Reply to topic

Mundo

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:22 am   Reply with quote         

Hello there, I have a question, on the voting, and submitting entries...okay on voting do we vote on our entries? and what is the voting consist of..? I tried to vote, but I got a message that said I need to have ten entries at least for me to vote....also how many entries can I submit? I enter two, on one of the contests, and it said I could enter one more, but when I tried it wouldn't let me...I'm not a new member, but it's been ages since the last time I was here, but if I can get those questions answered I would appreciated it...still don't know my way around the site..or I would look for those answers myself..
Thanks
Mundo. Rolling Eyes

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:08 am   Reply with quote         

Mundo wrote:
Hello there, I have a question, on the voting, and submitting entries...okay on voting do we vote on our entries? and what is the voting consist of..? I tried to vote, but I got a message that said I need to have ten entries at least for me to vote....also how many entries can I submit? I enter two, on one of the contests, and it said I could enter one more, but when I tried it wouldn't let me...I'm not a new member, but it's been ages since the last time I was here, but if I can get those questions answered I would appreciated it...still don't know my way around the site..or I would look for those answers myself..
Thanks
Mundo. Rolling Eyes

You cannot vote until you have submitted 10 entries, and you can never vote for your own entries. All contests are limited to two entries.

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:25 am   Reply with quote         

Hi Mundo , I will try to answer your questions. You cant vote for your own entry, the system wont allow you to. You have 25 votes per contest to vote with. You dont have to use them all. Vote for what you like? You wont be able to vote until have posted ten chops (images) Two entries are permitted per contest. If have advantage then one can be submitted anytime before contest opens, the other must wait till contest opens.

Mundo

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:30 am   Reply with quote         

Thankyou so much..

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Hi... - Reply to topic