Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Robert F Goerlich - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

charliesou

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Cringer8 and his alter ego Themaskedlayer.
Who' d a thunk it !
The 2 of them are good choppers..oops !

If i'm wrong, then I won't be back..if i'm right then ..
Hug

Werdnaibor

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Cringer8, The-Masked-Layer, and I are brothers. Many people here know that. Also, Sabero is our sister, and Sectaur is our brother, but they don't participate much.

charliesou

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Robert & Shirley Goerlich Murdered
Filed in book & CD Annoucements, Flotsam & Jetsam on Apr. 09,2006. A 54 yr old Florida women told police she killed an Otsego Co. couple because they "tortured" her by feeding her "cookies with green mothballs in them."
=======
Great source..
You sick fuck .

charliesou

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
Cringer8, The-Masked-Layer, and I are brothers. Many people here know that. Also, Sabero is our sister, and Sectaur is our brother, but they don't participate much.

Leave it son.

The-Masked-Layer

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:20 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:

Leave it son.

I'm not going to leave it. I am not Cringer. If you want to imply I'm an alter-ego, have the courtesy to pm me first.

The-Masked-Layer

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
Filed in book & CD Annoucements, Flotsam & Jetsam on Apr. 09,2006. A 54 yr old Florida women told police she killed an Otsego Co. couple because they "tortured" her by feeding her "cookies with green mothballs in them."
=======
Great source..
You sick fuck .

My interest in that memorial is in the cannons that were removed.
http://www.civilwaralbum.com/misc11/sydney1.htm

Shirley was a leader in attempting to get the cannons returned.
http://old.thedailystar.com/news/stories/2005/08/19/can8.html

What the hell are you stalking me for anyway? Who's sick here? Why do have my old avatar? I had that changed last summer. Since then, I had a GIF, and then in November I switched to the current avatar. You've seriously been holding onto my pic since last summer?

I NEED AN ADULT!!!

charliesou

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
charliesou wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:

Leave it son.

I'm not going to leave it. I am not Cringer. If you want to imply I'm an alter-ego, have the courtesy to pm me first.

Fuck off cringer, your rumbled. You were caught in a minor indisdiscretion..
Fuck me, we've all done worse things.
I would have left it alone, but you are an annoying cunt , with your cutting comments ..
And as my ticker is ready to peg out..
fuck it.

Werdnaibor

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:37 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
charliesou wrote:
=======
Great source..
You sick fuck .

What the hell are you stalking me for anyway? Who's sick here? Why do have my old avatar? I had that changed last summer. Since then, I had a GIF, and then in November I switched to the current avatar. You've seriously been holding onto my pic since last summer?

I NEED AN ADULT!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Werdnaibor

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
charliesou wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:

Leave it son.

I would have left it alone, but you are an annoying cunt , with your cutting comments ..
fuck it.

Yes, Cringer just loves holding conversations in the chatroom with other people using multiple accounts. He also felt last year's ScavHunt would be easier if he composed a team of aliases. Are you plastered 24/7, or are you just insane?

charliesou

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:42 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
charliesou wrote:
=======
Great source..
You sick fuck .

I NEED AN ADULT!!!

Why did you favourite (first 6) 6 chops by cringer8 ? Was that just a co-fucking-incidence?

charliesou

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
charliesou wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
charliesou wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:

Leave it son.

fuck it.

Yes, Cringer just loves holding conversations in the chatroom with other people using multiple accounts. He also felt last year's ScavHunt would be easier if he composed a team of aliases. Are you plastered 24/7, or are you just insane?

Scram..

Werdnaibor

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:47 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
charliesou wrote:
=======
Great source..
You sick fuck .

I NEED AN ADULT!!!

Why did you favourite (first 6) 6 chops by cringer8 ? Was that just a co-fucking-incidence?

No, it's not a coincidence. He was brought to this site by our brother (Cringer), so obviously the first thing he looks at is his brother's profile. Christ, you're dense. What moron would make an alias and favorite their own entries?

The-Masked-Layer

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Apparently, I did that after I lopped off the tip of my nose. Laughing

charliesou

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
charliesou wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
charliesou wrote:
=======
Great source..
You sick fuck .

I NEED AN ADULT!!!

No, it's not a coincidence. He was brought to this site by our brother (Cringer), so obviously the first thing he looks at is his brother's profile. Christ, you're dense. What moron would make an alias and favorite their own entries?

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
Kurt Vonnegut (he hee)

The-Masked-Layer

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Will a moderator please kindly clear this up for our delusional friend here? It would be damn near impossible to maintain aliases on opposite sides of the continental United States.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Robert F Goerlich - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.