Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Chop your favorite PSC member - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is your favorite PSC member

ReyRey

9%

9%

[ 3 ]

marcoballistic

12%

12%

[ 4 ]

Sjitske

18%

18%

[ 6 ]

Claf

15%

15%

[ 5 ]

other - name them...if you have to :)

45%

45%

[ 15 ]

Total Votes: 33

Post Thu May 23, 2013 2:47 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
I voted for Claf...then had second thoughts and changed it to theburningcrotch, Vokaris and Stevster.

Then I had third thoughts and added Arcaico, Billtvshow, Deshone, Anfa (yea, I luv ya man), Mightybeet and Fempie.

but what do I know?

YOUR POLL SUCKS...whoever it is that started this thread. Twisted Evil

Calm down raging Eve. You can always start another thread if you don't like this one. Cheers to you too Smile[url]

image hosting websites[/url]

Tarmac

Post Thu May 23, 2013 6:44 am   Reply with quote         

Tea Man wrote:
Welcome to PSC. I believe someone had a name similar to yours before.

microballstick? or something. He was great at photoshoop.
Poor ReyRey

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu May 23, 2013 7:56 am   Reply with quote         

I already did! (Chop my favorite that is!)

[img]
[/img]

Post Thu May 23, 2013 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:

[img]
[/img]

Nice work Smile

Tarmac

Post Thu May 23, 2013 11:59 am   Reply with quote         

Well, in that case, so did I.

arcaico

Post Thu May 23, 2013 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
I voted for Claf...then had second thoughts and changed it to theburningcrotch, Vokaris and Stevster.

Then I had third thoughts and added Arcaico, Billtvshow, Deshone, Anfa (yea, I luv ya man), Mightybeet and Fempie.

but what do I know?

This woman knows the shit!! YOUR POLL SUCKS!!!

but it's still fun how people don't realize that marco is a lousy chopper (lots of prebuilt brushes, no sense of shadowing or perspective, and the list goes on and on), but very skilled with social interactions... and as you know, the more friends you have, the more votes you get...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Thu May 23, 2013 3:19 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Eve wrote:

but what do I know?

This woman knows the shit!! YOUR POLL SUCKS!!!

but it's still fun how people don't realize that marco is a lousy chopper (lots of prebuilt brushes, no sense of shadowing or perspective), but very skilled with social interactions... and as you know, the more friends you have, the more votes you get...

Eve knows the shit Confused That's weird Shocked You said, "lousy chopper (lots of prebuilt brushes, no sense of shadowing or perspective, and the list goes on and on". Sounds like many people around here, myself included Smile You don't get it, do you? I could not care less about Marco, Eve or you. Your opinion about the poll doesn't matter to me. You are taking this thread too seriously. Some people are having fun with it. Cheers mate.

Post Thu May 23, 2013 3:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:

Nice, who is this Smile

arcaico

Post Thu May 23, 2013 3:23 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Thu May 23, 2013 3:41 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

YerPalAl

Post Thu May 23, 2013 4:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Yarilo wrote:
Tarmac wrote:

Nice, who is this Smile

Sa moi, sa moi . . . . Very Happy

Thank you Mr. Tarmac.

shane.e.randall

Post Thu May 23, 2013 8:55 pm   Reply with quote         

This Marco is before my time..... lol whatever. I have a lot of favorite choppers that currently participate from time to time. Claf has awesome execution and style. Sjitski's entries out of this world when it come to story lines. Anfa Pretty much has the sarcasm, execution, Sci-Fi side taken care of. The Burning Couch, Pretty much has all of those talents combined.

I look at ReyReys entries too and he has some talent. I personally do not even feel wothy of judging these guys anyway because I am not on the same level. Great talent.

Post Thu May 23, 2013 10:52 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
This Marco is before my time..... lol whatever. I have a lot of favorite choppers that currently participate from time to time. Claf has awesome execution and style. Sjitski's entries out of this world when it come to story lines. Anfa Pretty much has the sarcasm, execution, Sci-Fi side taken care of. The Burning Couch, Pretty much has all of those talents combined.

I look at ReyReys entries too and he has some talent. I personally do not even feel wothy of judging these guys anyway because I am not on the same level. Great talent.

Many talented people around here, but some of them don't understand that this thread is about FAVORITE PSC MEMBER not the most skilled one. I like some members simply because of their sense of humor or ideas not because they posses superior chopping skills. I threw Marco in the poll for shits and giggles just to create some drama. And drama it was Smile I also left an option to name your favorite PSC member if you had one. To make long story short, I would like to thank EVERYONE for participation. Wish you all the best girls and boys.
Yarilo

shane.e.randall

Post Thu May 23, 2013 11:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Yarilo wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:

Many talented people around here, but some of them don't understand that this thread is about FAVORITE PSC MEMBER not the most skilled one. I like some members simply because of their sense of humor or ideas not because they posses superior chopping skills. I threw Marco in the poll for shits and giggles just to create some drama. And drama it was Smile I also left an option to name your favorite PSC member if you had one. To make long story short, I would like to thank EVERYONE for participation. Wish you all the best girls and boys.
Yarilo
I think "ArCrackRiO" or whichever way you spell it should make an entry. He does like to talk smack and shite.

Post Thu May 23, 2013 11:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Yarilo wrote:

Yarilo

I understood exactly what this thread was about. Maybe now some of the newer members have had an opportunity to look at some of the works by those I mentioned.

My favorites will ALWAYS be the most skilled choppers. That's my opinion. Where do you think they got their skills?

What? There's no sense of humor in your trailor park? Surprised

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Chop your favorite PSC member - Reply to topic