Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Feeling Like an ass to ask! - Reply to topic

couldb5150

Post Mon May 20, 2013 7:04 am   Reply with quote         

I am having one hell of a time with my old version of Illustrator...I need this image in all black except the sun rays..(gold as shown)simple huh?..one would think!..Any heroes out there.....For my church....years ago this would be a snap!...guess time for new Creative suite?...Damn Windows!!!!

Any help i would appreciate and I feel like an ass asking!
~Mike...5150
http://s37.photobucket.com/user/couldb5150/media/ChurchLogo2013_zpsac737842.jpg.html

couldb5150

Post Thu May 23, 2013 7:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks for all the replies...I FIGURED IT OUT!
~5150

couldb5150

Post Thu May 23, 2013 7:46 pm   Reply with quote         

ADMINS...feel free to delete.....i am still blown away by all the cool replies!...after years and years here and NEVER asking for ANYTHING...I AM STILL AMAZED AT ALL THE COOL REPLIES....thanks guys and gals!...been an awesome experience!
~5150

shane.e.randall

Post Thu May 23, 2013 8:23 pm   Reply with quote         

I have never used illustrator, my only experience with vector graphics comes from AutoCaDD. Plus I just saw this thread.

Post Thu May 23, 2013 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Are you on speed or something? Your responses are are only about 30 minutes from your original post, its pretty un-reasonable to expect a response about illustrator questions that quick. You really have no good reason to be offended.

Edit I went back and saw that the original post was on the 20th. Hopefully your solution was not shooting your computer with your glock lol! I am thinking most of the people here hanging out on the forum don't use illustrator and your post got bumped, I would not take it personally.

Post Thu May 23, 2013 10:04 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
Are you on speed or something? Your responses are are only about 30 minutes from your original post, its pretty un-reasonable to expect a response about illustrator questions that quick. You really have no good reason to be offended.

Edit I went back and saw that the original post was on the 20th. Hopefully your solution was not shooting your computer with your glock lol! I am thinking most of the people here hanging out on the forum don't use illustrator and your post got bumped, I would not take it personally.

I agree....not speed Red-bulls and cake!
~5150

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Feeling Like an ass to ask! - Reply to topic