Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Early Fathers Day - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

couldb5150

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:36 pm   Reply with quote         

What better way to spend time with a father than at the gun range!...VOLUME UP!
http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/couldb5150_2013/media/0612031032_zps831450dd.mp4.html
~5150
Listen for the sound of metallic "plink"

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:51 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/couldb5150_2013/media/0612031032_zps831450dd.mp4.html
~5150

It's hard to find bullets these days.

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah, shooting can be fun. However, this video is not fun. Right after shooting at the targets you turned loaded gun towards a person who was filming you (0:35). That is not how it's done. That's how people get hurt.

couldb5150

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:12 am   Reply with quote         

Yarilo wrote:
Yeah, shooting can be fun. However, this video is not fun. Right after shooting at the targets you turned loaded gun towards a person who was filming you (0:35). That is not how it's done. That's how people get hurt.

BULLSHIT if YOU watched closely the gun was ALWAYS down range or pointed in the air ...try again ?...I ALWAYS PRACTICE PROPER GUN SAFETY!...SmileSmileSmile
~5150

couldb5150

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:16 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
couldb5150 wrote:
~5150

It's hard to find bullets these days.

You ain't kidding ...last time we purchased 9mm was on a trip BACK from Canada ....nothing in Calif...Oregon..Idaho or Nevada...ALL states i have visited in last 6 months....WE CAN THANK BARRY OBAMA FOR THIS MESS!...happy shooting out there in the desert!...Just PU a new C6 VETTE IN PALM DESERT !....Love that area!!!( that's your general area right?)..Stellar weather and people!!!!
take care
~5150

couldb5150

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:14 am   Reply with quote         

Yarilo wrote:

AFTER RE-VIEWING THE VIDEO MANY TIMES...why would you post a comment as you did when it is obvious the gun was ALWAYS DOWN RANGE OR POINTED IN THE AIR?..unless you are a member of Seal team 6 I see no reason for your comment ..and if you are a member then please again show me where i used poor gun safety?...Have you ever even shot a firearm?....Not to be a D**ck but come on?....If I truly used poor safety practice ..then fine ...if you are a left wing liberal who has never held a gun before then i suggest you do so ...and remember ...the "pointy end of the bullet" goes in the gun FIRST!...happy hunting!!!!..just saying!!!
~5150

shane.e.randall

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:37 am   Reply with quote         

Yarilo wrote:

He does not point the weapon towards the camera man.

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:47 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
Yarilo wrote:

thanks Bro!..had I done so (which I would NEVER)..i would of admitted I did...Thanks for the comment!
~5150

couldb5150

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:57 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
Yarilo wrote:

Informed ..knowledgeable.... class act!!!...Thanks Bro!
~5150

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:28 am   Reply with quote         

Darn right you're early, Father's Day is in September! Wink

shane.e.randall

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:32 am   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:
Darn right you're early, Father's Day is in September! Wink

Its on Sunday here in the States.

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:57 am   Reply with quote         

Man, Technology is really advancing these days ...I'm still using slingshot and goat poop.

anfa

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:15 am   Reply with quote         

We don't do the shooting thing so much in the UK. It's really hard to get guns. I suppose I could get together with my Dad and we could do a bit of stabbing or strangling practice.
Yup, that sounded horrible, but the USA has romanticised the gun so much that you've forgotten what it is.

shane.e.randall

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:32 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
We don't do the shooting thing so much in the UK. It's really hard to get guns. I suppose I could get together with my Dad and we could do a bit of stabbing or strangling practice.
Yup, that sounded horrible, but the USA has romanticised the gun so much that you've forgotten what it is.

I practice stabbing and strangling all the time Very Happy

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:53 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:

I practice stabbing and strangling all the time Very Happy

You're not a civilian. It's your job to be good at that shit. Wink

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Early Fathers Day - Reply to topic