Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - The 2013 Head To Head Tournament - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

arcaico

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:26 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
arguing with idiots and doorknobs.

sounds like an evening at arcs or a country band

Please... PLEASE make it to round 4!!!! Thatīs all I ask!

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

taker

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:30 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

Dude i'am afraid that he make it to round 4 and kick your ass >

arcaico

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:36 pm   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

donīt be afraid... Sean will NEVER beat me in a head to head... itīs no a matter of chance, my friend... chance has nothing to do with it.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

taker

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:43 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

donīt be afraid... Sean will NEVER beat me in a head to head... itīs no a matter of chance, my friend... chance has nothing to do with it.

Yes yes ... i think the only way that sean can make it to next round is winning by No-show ..

Cartoon Contractor

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Hey Vokes, could you give an insight to the brickhead and tell him he is wrong? Although his own definition proves him wrong, he seems not to understand that.

And what part of equinox and solstice don't YOU understand? You really are stupid if you think my definition proves me wrong! And yes you are a knob!

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Hey Vokes, could you give an insight to the brickhead and tell him he is wrong? Although his own definition proves him wrong, he seems not to understand that.
A quick google search proves that you are, indeed, correct - there's always spring somewhere

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/house/blog/dne/2013/03/its_always_spri.html

arcaico

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
arcaico wrote:

And what part of equinox and solstice don't YOU understand? You really are stupid if you think my definition proves me wrong! And yes you are a knob!

Quoting the Arctic Studies Center of the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History:
http://www.mnh.si.edu/arctic/html/resources_faq.html#environment

"Summers in the Arctic begin around mid-July and typically last until the end of August. During this time, little precipitation falls and the sun never sets. In the winter, once again little snow or rain falls, but the sun never rises and temperatures in the middle of the Arctic winter may go down to 40 below Celsius!"

Quoting YOU:
"The summer and winter solstice, the longest and shortest day of the year, occur when the axis of the Earth is either closest or farthest from the sun."

BUT THE FUCKING EARTH IS NOT FLAT! There are parts closer and parts farther from the sun!!!! Meaning summer is SHORTER in the farthest part, where THE AXIS is farther from the Sun. That being said, SUMMER IS NOT THE SAME IN THE WHOLE HEMISPHERE, as you pleaded in ignorance, in your first attemp of making me look stupid...

Besides, as Vokes stated, itīs always Spring in Bostaun!!!

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:25 pm   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

Yes yes ... i think the only way that sean can make it to next round is winning by No-show ..

Wow I can feel the love Laughing
I love being an underdog. No pressure what so ever.

and arc... Buddy, I'll try my best. I've been looking forward to a H2H against you for such a long time.
But I'm not going to make the same mistake of looking past any of my opponents like I did last year.

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
arcaico wrote:

Quoting the Arctic Studies Center of the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History:

"Summers in the Arctic begin around mid-July and typically last until the end of August. During this time, little precipitation falls and the sun never sets. In the winter, once again little snow or rain falls, but the sun never rises and temperatures in the middle of the Arctic winter may go down to 40 below Celsius!"

Quoting YOU:
"The summer and winter solstice, the longest and shortest day of the year, occur when the axis of the Earth is either closest or farthest from the sun."

BUT THE FUCKING EARTH IS NOT FLAT! There are parts closer and parts farther from the sun!!!! Meaning summer is SHORTER in the farthest part, where THE AXIS is farther from the Sun. That being said, SUMMER IS NOT THE SAME IN THE WHOLE HEMISPHERE, as you pleaded in ignorance, in your first attemp of making me look stupid...

Hey dickhead, What is the date? It's fucking mid July! even by your fucking information it isn't spring ANYWHERE ON THE FUCKING EARTH! And it's just summer like weather in the arctic. The Summer( And winter depending on which side of the equator your on) begins in June everywhere.

arcaico

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:39 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
arcaico wrote:

Quoting YOU:

Hey dickhead, What is the date? It's fucking mid July! even by your fucking information it isn't spring ANYWHERE ON THE FUCKING EARTH! And it's just summer like weather in the arctic. The Summer( And winter depending on which side of the equator your on) begins in June everywhere.

AROUND mid-july... mostly itīs the whole AUGUST. Very shortly before summer (once winter last 10 months), THEREīS SPRING!!!!! 1 month summer, 10 month winter... are you REALLY stupid or youīre just pretending to be?

And no... summer (or winter) DOES NOT begin in June everywhere... EVERYwhere, would contemplate the poles... and thatīs not the case, as I stated before...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Cartoon Contractor

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:43 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
arcaico wrote:
arcaico wrote:

Quoting YOU:

AROUND mid-july... mostly itīs the whole AUGUST. Very shortly before summer (once winter last 10 months), THEREīS SPRING!!!!! 1 month summer, 10 month winter... are you REALLY stupid or youīre just pretending to be?

It's PAST mid July! So why do they say JULY if they mean AUGUST? It's JULY 23rd ASS BREATH! There's only one week left to the fucking month. Admit it. There is NO SPRING ON EARTH RIGHT NOW! PERIOD! And you can reply all you want it won't change that fact!

arcaico

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:58 pm   Reply with quote         

I quit. Fred Flintstone will not try to understand how the Earth works...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

shane.e.randall

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:01 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

and arc... Buddy, I'll try my best. I've been looking forward to a H2H against you for such a long time.
But I'm not going to make the same mistake of looking past any of my opponents like I did last year.

Let me make the things clear, Sean...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b_l0bE_E9s[/youtube]

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:39 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

Let me make the things clear, Sean...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b_l0bE_E9s[/youtube]

well since I don't speak mexican.... I'll have to go by body language.
You're a fat old man who has blue balls from watching your daughter bring home strange young men.
...and that's why you're so angry all the time?

Are you gonna bark all day little doggie?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryRUlVrXal4[/youtube]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - The 2013 Head To Head Tournament - Reply to topic