Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

kinetic_be

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:58 am   Reply with quote         

Thx!

glennhanna

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:40 am   Reply with quote         

Looks like it will be me vs nat_g31 in the final week of the bracket challenge just like 2 or few years ago.

Watch them Drift

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:29 am   Reply with quote         

Pearcinator wrote:
Seems as if me and Lord David are going to be a close match for round 1 haha

Someone put me to beat Watch Them Drift in round 2! The guy has almost the same number of total entries as me but I have a 0 win percentage where he has almost 25% wins!

Even if I make it through Rnd 1 it will be a massive surprise if I beat Watch Them Drift. Although I did beat TheShaman in Rnd 1 three years ago Wink

Hell it'd surprise me too. Laughing

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:39 am   Reply with quote         

I will also take the time to predict the number of Round 1 "no shows."

It's a pretty small round, and there wasn't nearly as much time between signups and the tournament start, so I think the no shows will be pretty low this year...

I'm going with 4 no shows Smile

cringer8

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:49 am   Reply with quote         

And I think if someone doesn't post an entry, there should be a default image to fill their slot. Something that will teach them not to bail on the H2H. Something that no one in their right mind would vote for. Something like this:

http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/187864/display.html

charliesou

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:28 pm   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
And I think if someone doesn't post an entry, there should be a default image to fill their slot. Something that will teach them not to bail on the H2H. Something that no one in their right mind would vote for. Something like this:

I may not make the latter stages of the H2H (if I get through,of course) due to an appointment with a cardiac surgeon. So, if I don't make it back I leave with this one last thought.
You sir, are a prick.

cringer8

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:58 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
cringer8 wrote:

I may not make the latter stages of the H2H (if I get through,of course) due to an appointment with a cardiac surgeon. So, if I don't make it back I leave with this one last thought.
You sir, are a prick.

I feel honored to be a part of your final thoughts. I'll even make it my epitaph. "Here lies Ryan, an undeniable prick"

But seriously, I couldn't care less what you think about me Wink

taker

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:23 pm   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
Fine... I throw it on a blog.
Here is the list of participants in Alphabetical Order. Each name links to their profile
http://metaggblogs.blogspot.com/2013/07/h2h-2013-participant-list.html

Nice work here thanks Smile

taker

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:25 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Let's be realistic... this is a Sh!za's chop...

according to my prediction, this is Sean's opponent for round 3...

There's no way he'll make round 4...

Come on we all know sean wont make it to round 4 .. last year i kicked his ass baaaaadly so i do not think he is going to make it Razz

And this year (Watch them Drift Or arcaico) i think one of them going to win this H2H .

arcaico

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:34 pm   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:

Come on we all know sean wont make it to round 4 .. last year i kicked his ass baaaaadly so i do not think he is going to make it Razz

And this year (Watch them Drift Or arcaico) i think one of them going to win this H2H .

Finally, someone reasonable among you fools! Well spoken words, my friend!

Although I´ve seen quite a few ABSURD predictions out there, where Sean and TJ knock me out... people... PEOPLE... rooting for the underdogs won´t make them better skilled!!! They´re dust already... IF they manage to get far enough to face me, that will be the end of the line for BOTH of them...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

charliesou

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:44 pm   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
charliesou wrote:
cringer8 wrote:

You sir, are a prick.

I feel honored to be a part of your final thoughts. I'll even make it my epitaph. "Here lies Ryan, an undeniable prick"

But seriously, I couldn't care less what you think about me Wink

That goes for the 2, or is it 3 of you ? Very Happy Smile Sad

taker

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:

Although I´ve seen quite a few ABSURD predictions out there, where Sean and TJ knock me out... people... PEOPLE... rooting for the underdogs won´t make them better skilled!!! They´re dust already... IF they manage to get far enough to face me, that will be the end of the line for BOTH of them...

Respect SIR>

Watch them Drift

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:55 pm   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:

Respect SIR>

I'm quite ok with this prediction.

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Watch them Drift wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:

Respect SIR>

Yes Arcaico is one of my fav choppers .. and you two Watch them drift ... Respect to you both .

nat_g31

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:46 pm   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:
Watch them Drift wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:

Respect SIR>

Yes Arcaico is one of my fav choppers .. and you two Watch them drift ... Respect to you both .

Get a room you three..... Laughing

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic