Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - fun and cash - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

bogonet

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:57 am   Reply with quote         

I was wondering, considering the ongoing h2h contest (with prizes), if we can launch a virtual auction house for those who want to hire a chopper to do their work.
Some are in holidays, some are busy with family, some lack inspiration, then it's the time to commission a fellow PSC chopper of your choice to do your job instead, undercover, for a small fee of course Smile. This way, will be no more no-shows, and the outcome will be even more surprising, match-ups more unpredictable and attractive, maybe even higher quality Smile

Example (absolutely randomly picked): first prize is 350 usd. 7 rounds. lets say Arcaico is able to pass the first 2-3 rounds by his own skills and powers, but suddenly got scared of the imminent encounter with theshaman. Then, he, desperately, messages claf or ps jr (just another example Smile ), and ask for help.
50 usd for each winning chop makes it up for 200 usd going to claf pocket and the rest of 150 to arcaico, along with eternal glory. win-win situation!! Smile

How 'bout that? Except for the mods, anyone embrace the idea? Smile

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

j/k

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:08 am   Reply with quote         

I think you will burn on the stake for this soon Laughing

Tesore

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:46 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

TheShaman

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:46 am   Reply with quote         

bogonet wrote:
I was wondering, considering the ongoing h2h contest (with prizes), if we can launch a virtual auction house for those who want to hire a chopper to do their work.
Some are in holidays, some are busy with family, some lack inspiration, then it's the time to commission a fellow PSC chopper of your choice to do your job instead, undercover, for a small fee of course Smile. This way, will be no more no-shows, and the outcome will be even more surprising, match-ups more unpredictable and attractive, maybe even higher quality Smile

Example (absolutely randomly picked): first prize is 350 usd. 7 rounds. lets say Arcaico is able to pass the first 2-3 rounds by his own skills and powers, but suddenly got scared of the imminent encounter with theshaman. Then, he, desperately, messages claf or ps jr (just another example Smile ), and ask for help.
50 usd for each winning chop makes it up for 200 usd going to claf pocket and the rest of 150 to arcaico, along with eternal glory. win-win situation!! Smile

How 'bout that? Except for the mods, anyone embrace the idea? Smile

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

j/k

that is SO wrong Laughing but funny as hell

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

If anyone want me to sent a horse head to his opponent just let me know. $30 for the horse head message delivery or $45 to sneaky place it under his blanket. Guarantee the opponent wouldn't post at all.

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:06 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:
If anyone want me to sent a horse head to his opponent just let me know. $30 for the horse head message delivery or $45 to sneaky place it under his blanket. Guarantee the opponent wouldn't post at all.

That's a tempting offer, but I don't think it will faze Cringer one bit.

cringer8

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
papavales wrote:

I haven't eaten a real meal in months. Send me that damn horse head Very Happy

Great idea, btw bogonet. I'll make it the semi-finals with my own chops, and then commission you to do my entry.... against you Wink

Werdnaibor

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:
papavales wrote:

Great idea, btw bogonet. I'll make it the semi-finals with my own chops, and then commission you to do my entry.... against you Wink

There's an entire horse living across the street from Mom and Dad.

taker

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing

papavales

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:40 am   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
cringer8 wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:
papavales wrote:

There's an entire horse living across the street from Mom and Dad.

please mafia people, if you gonna threat someone with a horse head, send the rest of the body at horse chops to Cringer.

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:35 am   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:

Appealing to any choppers still in the competition it's not forbidden, but you''ll assume quite a risk Smile. on top of that, in this particular case, I won't sell my soul cheap, plus that I might possible overbid and hire me to make myself a better one Smile

papavales

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 am   Reply with quote         

bogonet wrote:
cringer8 wrote:

Appealing to any choppers still in the competition it's not forbidden, but you''ll assume quite a risk Smile. on top of that, in this particular case, I won't sell my soul cheap, plus that I might possible overbid and hire me to make myself a better one Smile

lol

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:38 am   Reply with quote         

bogonet wrote:
cringer8 wrote:

Laughing

arcaico

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:42 am   Reply with quote         

bogonet wrote:
but suddenly got scared of the imminent encounter with theshaman.

That, sir, is absurd. Although Sean could try to hire someone to try to beat me. that would actually be his only chance of winning that match...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:14 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
bogonet wrote:
but suddenly got scared of the imminent encounter with theshaman.

That, sir, is absurd. Although Sean could try to hire someone to try to beat me. that would actually be his only chance of winning that match...

pfft. I'm way too cheap to hire someone to beat you in a stupid H2H photo contest. now if we're talking about physically 'beating you'. THAT I may consider worth my money. Don't like to bloody my hands unless I absolutely have to.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - fun and cash - Reply to topic