Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Class - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

anfa

Post Fri May 15, 2015 6:43 am   Reply with quote         

At this point, I'm finding Lux's penis fixation more disturbing than the dodgy voting.

Luxwiz

Post Fri May 15, 2015 7:40 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
At this point, I'm finding Lux's penis fixation more disturbing than the dodgy voting.

Anf thanks for your concern and I know you mean well but my therapist says it's ok as looooong as a fixation doesn't become an obssesion.After all next to your dog,your dick should be your best friend and confidant Laughing

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9ucoPSLRHU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VerCN2daYGQ&list=PL4837021B1FEF87FC[/youtube]

anfa

Post Fri May 15, 2015 8:11 am   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
anfa wrote:

Anf thanks for your concern and I know you mean well but my therapist says it's ok as looooong as a fixation doesn't become an obssesion.After all next to your dog,your dick should be your best friend and confidant Laughing

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VerCN2daYGQ&list=PL4837021B1FEF87FC[/youtube]

Tesore

Post Fri May 15, 2015 8:58 am   Reply with quote         

Houston... we (seems to) have a problem... Raising Brow

Banana

Martrex

Post Fri May 15, 2015 12:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
anfa wrote:

Don't forget to keep a grip on it!!! Laughing Laughing

Post Fri May 15, 2015 2:52 pm   Reply with quote         

ME NOT SURE IF ME MORE DISTURBED BY A FIXATION ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND AND CONFIDANT
OR BY IGNORING OTHER MEMBERS WORK TO GIVE YOURSELF A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING SOME PLATITUDINOUS CONTESTS...
scratch

Post Fri May 15, 2015 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

photoshopmaster jr wrote:
ME NOT SURE IF ME MORE DISTURBED BY A FIXATION ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND AND CONFIDANT
OR BY IGNORING OTHER MEMBERS WORK TO GIVE YOURSELF A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING SOME PLATITUDINOUS CONTESTS...
scratch

Hold on a second, I call bullshit on this.

In the span of a single sentence, you go from saying "me not sure if me.."
to using the word, "platitudinous".

You can't just break character like that, willy nilly!

It sounds like Cookie Monster after a semester at Harvard.

Stick to those brand guidelines because it's a slippery slope to blue text in lower case.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Fri May 15, 2015 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
photoshopmaster jr wrote:
scratch

Hold on a second, I call bullshit on this.

In the span of a single sentence, you go from saying "me not sure if me.."
to using the word, "platitudinous".

You can't just break character like that, willy nilly!

It sounds like Cookie Monster after a semester at Harvard.

Stick to those brand guidelines because it's a slippery slope to blue text in lower case.

Laughing Laughing We always knew that Fucker was faking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Baby talking bullshit mutherfucker!!!!

Post Fri May 15, 2015 4:35 pm   Reply with quote         

ME LEARNED THE WORD "PLATITUDINOUS" FROM DADY TODAY.
DADY TOLD ME THEY ARE PLATITUDINOUS CONTESTS... BUT ME NOT SURE WHAT IT MEANS...
Huh..

Post Fri May 15, 2015 4:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
Laughing Laughing We always knew that Fucker was faking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Baby talking bullshit mutherfucker!!!!

ME AND DADY SAY FUCK YOU TO YOU CC! Razz

Tarmac

Post Fri May 15, 2015 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         

This cockfight might actually go somewhere. God I miss the old days of PSC. Laughing

Martrex

Post Fri May 15, 2015 5:57 pm   Reply with quote         

It's always been said that it is always easier for smart people to act dumb or worse, then it is for the not so intelligent to act brilliant!

From a fortune cookie I had recently!

Luxwiz

Post Fri May 15, 2015 6:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
It's always been said that it is always easier for smart people to act dumb or worse, then it is for the not so intelligent to act brilliant!

From a fortune cookie I had recently!

Confucius say... " It is easier for an intelligent dude to act dumb than for a dumb idiot to act intelligent."

Unless you have "cognitive bias" study

A team of researchers form the University of Toronto gave 482 students a questionnaire of classic bias problems to complete. An example question runs along the lines of:

A bat and ball cost a dollar and ten cents. The bat costs a dollar more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?

If you're rushing, you might blurt out that the ball costs ten cents. It doesn't: it costs five. If you got it wrong, your brain made some shortcuts it thought made sense, but abandoned math along the way. (If you sat there incredulously assuming that anyone getting that wrong is a dumb-ass, hear this: more than 50 percent of students at Harvard, Princeton, and M.I.T. give the incorrect answer.)

http://gizmodo.com/5918045/why-smart-people-are-actually-dumb

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Class - Reply to topic