Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Class - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

papavales

Location: greece

Post Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:03 am   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
I remember once I received an pm, from a ‘respected’ member (You know who you are!):
'Sorry for not voting for you, I wanted to win this contest. I hope you don’t mind. Etc.'

I ended on the second place.

My answer was something like: No, I don’t understand, I vote for a good chop as it should be and so should you.

Real story Shocked Laughing

seriousely???
Was it a Prized contest???




_________________
random
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:36 am   Reply with quote         


I don't remember.
It's not about the winning, but about the non voting Wink




papavales

Location: greece

Post Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:23 am   Reply with quote         


i took 2nd place 2 or 3 times this way.
Also i remember twice the same guy, we were both at the top with same votes(me earlier upload), i gave him the lead by voting him and he vote almost all entries except mine. At the almost end of the contest he was ahead by 3 votes and he vote for mine when he feels safe lol. God bless him, he made me laugh twice.




_________________
random
papavales

Location: greece

Post Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:23 am   Reply with quote         


photoshopmaster jr wrote:
YES! ME THINK "CLASSY DICK" FITS WELL FOR ME! Laughing

BTW ME FEEL TO BE A GREAT DICK AGAIN!
LUXWIZ WON THE CONTEST BECAUSE SOME "DICK MEMBERS" VOTED FOR HIS CHOP AND NOT MINE.
YOU WILL SAY SOME MEMBERS VOTED FOR MY CHOP BUT NOT FOR LUXWIZ ONE... BUT THOSE MEMBERS ARE RESPECTED MEMBERS.
THANK YOU!
Laughing


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing




_________________
random
Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:16 am   Reply with quote         


I´ll let you in on a secret...I did 150 chops here before I got my first win DeadBanana ...and I enjoyed every bit of it and learned ps at the same time (cause I knew zero ps when I started here)...btw,the enjoyment was in the participation and playing with my ps program,not in the loosing,I'm not a masochist...but by having fun chopping and learning regardless of winning or loosing you are actually a winner every contest.Winning fairly is an added plus.... winning by being a "DICK" is worse than coming last IMHumbleO Smile




Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:17 am   Reply with quote         


photoshopmaster jr wrote:
YES! ME THINK "CLASSY DICK" FITS WELL FOR ME! Laughing

BTW ME FEEL TO BE A GREAT DICK AGAIN!
LUXWIZ WON THE CONTEST BECAUSE SOME "DICK MEMBERS" VOTED FOR HIS CHOP AND NOT MINE.
YOU WILL SAY SOME MEMBERS VOTED FOR MY CHOP BUT NOT FOR LUXWIZ ONE... BUT THOSE MEMBERS ARE RESPECTED MEMBERS.
THANK YOU!
Laughing

OH ME BAD! ME WANTED TO SAY RESPECTABLE MEMBERS... NOT RESPECTED MEMBERS... SUBTLE NUANCE... Embarassed




_________________

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 am   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
I remember once I received an pm, from a ‘respected’ member (You know who you are!):
'Sorry for not voting for you, I wanted to win this contest. I hope you don’t mind. Etc.'

DADY SAID: THIS IS NOT FROM A REAL RESPECTABLE MEMBER!"

ME THINK DADY IS RIGHT!




_________________

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:26 am   Reply with quote         


papavales wrote:
i took 2nd place 2 or 3 times this way.
Also i remember twice the same guy, we were both at the top with same votes(me earlier upload), i gave him the lead by voting him and he vote almost all entries except mine. At the almost end of the contest he was ahead by 3 votes and he vote for mine when he feels safe lol. God bless him, he made me laugh twice.

OH! ME THINK ME MADE IT TO YOU ONCE! Shocked
ME OFTEN VOTE LATE IN CONTESTS...
ME HOPE THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE TOO MUCH ACTING LIKE A DICK!
Hmmm
http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1001125/pink-palace.html?l=&o=votes




_________________

papavales

Location: greece

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:33 am   Reply with quote         


photoshopmaster jr wrote:
papavales wrote:
i took 2nd place 2 or 3 times this way.
Also i remember twice the same guy, we were both at the top with same votes(me earlier upload), i gave him the lead by voting him and he vote almost all entries except mine. At the almost end of the contest he was ahead by 3 votes and he vote for mine when he feels safe lol. God bless him, he made me laugh twice.

OH! ME THINK ME MADE IT TO YOU ONCE! Shocked
ME OFTEN VOTE LATE IN CONTESTS...
ME HOPE THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE TOO MUCH ACTING LIKE A DICK!
Hmmm
http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1001125/pink-palace.html?l=&o=votes

No, not you. You just vote late, there is nothing wrong with this, i do it all the time.




_________________
random

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:25 pm   Reply with quote         


papavales wrote:
photoshopmaster jr wrote:
papavales wrote:
i took 2nd place 2 or 3 times this way.
Also i remember twice the same guy, we were both at the top with same votes(me earlier upload), i gave him the lead by voting him and he vote almost all entries except mine. At the almost end of the contest he was ahead by 3 votes and he vote for mine when he feels safe lol. God bless him, he made me laugh twice.

OH! ME THINK ME MADE IT TO YOU ONCE! Shocked
ME OFTEN VOTE LATE IN CONTESTS...
ME HOPE THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE TOO MUCH ACTING LIKE A DICK!
Hmmm
http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1001125/pink-palace.html?l=&o=votes

No, not you. You just vote late, there is nothing wrong with this, i do it all the time.

DADY SAID: IT IS CLEAR, "PAPAVALES" IS A RESPECTABLE MEMBER.
BUT HE IS WRONG... JR, YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE A DICK!"
ME DON'T KNOW IF DADY IS RIGHT...
Confused




_________________

papavales

Location: greece

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:29 pm   Reply with quote         


photoshopmaster jr wrote:
papavales wrote:
photoshopmaster jr wrote:
papavales wrote:
i took 2nd place 2 or 3 times this way.
Also i remember twice the same guy, we were both at the top with same votes(me earlier upload), i gave him the lead by voting him and he vote almost all entries except mine. At the almost end of the contest he was ahead by 3 votes and he vote for mine when he feels safe lol. God bless him, he made me laugh twice.

OH! ME THINK ME MADE IT TO YOU ONCE! Shocked
ME OFTEN VOTE LATE IN CONTESTS...
ME HOPE THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE TOO MUCH ACTING LIKE A DICK!
Hmmm
http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1001125/pink-palace.html?l=&o=votes

No, not you. You just vote late, there is nothing wrong with this, i do it all the time.

DADY SAID: IT IS CLEAR, "PAPAVALES" IS A RESPECTABLE MEMBER.
BUT HE IS WRONG... JR, YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE A DICK!"
ME DON'T KNOW IF DADY IS RIGHT...
Confused

Behind character i see a respectable, sarcastic humor member. I also think-know that you have skills for winning contests by making powerful images but you keep your humor authenticity in your chops. Repect.
Daddy is cool Cool




_________________
random
Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:22 pm   Reply with quote         


photoshopmaster jr wrote:

JR, YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE A DICK!"
ME DON'T KNOW IF DADY IS RIGHT... Confused


hey there´s always mommy ... ¿ have you ever asked mommy for her opinion ? Laughing




Tarmac

Location: Hotel California

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         


There Use to be a Time when Acting Like a Dick was OK. ... Van Dyke is the embodiment of ‘Class’, IMO. Very Happy





Post Thu May 14, 2015 12:28 pm   Reply with quote         


IS IT ONLY ME... ME THINK ME HAVE NOTICED THAT SOME NOT RESPECTABLE MEMBERS ACTED LIKE DICKS RECENTLY... LIKE THE CONTEST THAT ENDED TODAY... BY EXAMPLE... Hmmm




_________________

Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Thu May 14, 2015 2:34 pm   Reply with quote         


Laughing





Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Class - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.