Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Bad songs - Reply to topic

charliesou

Location: Independent Scotland

Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:30 pm   Reply with quote         


I sang this tonight in my local pub.

View youtube video



At the end of the night a big fat lesbian came up to me and called me a *(*****unt!)

I wasn't that bad !

Very Happy




charliesou

Location: Independent Scotland

Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:48 pm   Reply with quote         


Maybe I took it too far !

View youtube video



Very Happy Laughing Surprised Rolling Eyes




charliesou

Location: Independent Scotland

Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:56 pm   Reply with quote         






Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:31 am   Reply with quote         


a box of Oreo's to anyone who can listen this through to the end Laughing Laughing Laughing

View youtube video





anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:14 am   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
a box of Oreo's to anyone who can listen this through to the end Laughing Laughing Laughing

View youtube video


You owe me a box of Oreos.

Edit: Seriously though, I never understood why people upload 10 hours of stuff to Youtube.




_________________

Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:38 am   Reply with quote         


anfa wrote:

You owe me a box of Oreos.

Edit: Seriously though, I never understood why people upload 10 hours of stuff to Youtube.


I only posted 45 minutes ago,impossible for you to have seen it through Razz.I think this song in it's ten hour version was originally a Soviet gulag torture technique used to dumb down dissenters.Maybe the KGB is still active and using youtube to subliminally brainburn people Cool .




YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:53 am   Reply with quote         


WTF?!?!?

I want my 43 seconds back please. Embarassed




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:00 am   Reply with quote         


YerPalAl wrote:
WTF?!?!?

I want my 43 seconds back please. Embarassed


You only got to 43 out of 36,001 sec. Sad .No Oreos for you either Laughing




OneChiefRocker

Location: Republic of Seychelles

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:15 am   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
anfa wrote:

You owe me a box of Oreos.

Edit: Seriously though, I never understood why people upload 10 hours of stuff to Youtube.


I only posted 45 minutes ago,impossible for you to have seen it through Razz.I think this song in it's ten hour version was originally a Soviet gulag torture technique used to dumb down dissenters.Maybe the KGB is still active and using youtube to subliminally brainburn people Cool .


What British people say VS what they really mean:

http://ow.ly/HQ7Rj




_________________
And if I find out you go near my locker, I swear to God I'll give you a karate chop right in the head.
Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:44 am   Reply with quote         


OneChiefRocker wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
anfa wrote:

You owe me a box of Oreos.

Edit: Seriously though, I never understood why people upload 10 hours of stuff to Youtube.


I only posted 45 minutes ago,impossible for you to have seen it through Razz.I think this song in it's ten hour version was originally a Soviet gulag torture technique used to dumb down dissenters.Maybe the KGB is still active and using youtube to subliminally brainburn people Cool .


What British people say VS what they really mean:

http://ow.ly/HQ7Rj


Laughing




anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:44 am   Reply with quote         


OneChiefRocker wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
anfa wrote:

You owe me a box of Oreos.

Edit: Seriously though, I never understood why people upload 10 hours of stuff to Youtube.


I only posted 45 minutes ago,impossible for you to have seen it through Razz.I think this song in it's ten hour version was originally a Soviet gulag torture technique used to dumb down dissenters.Maybe the KGB is still active and using youtube to subliminally brainburn people Cool .


What British people say VS what they really mean:

http://ow.ly/HQ7Rj

True!




_________________

glennhanna

Location: Eugene, Oregon

Post Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:06 am   Reply with quote         






Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Bad songs - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.