Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:31 pm Reply with quote
OK I found Reinman's old add one thing thread and here are the rules for that one...what do you think,suggest a theme for the next chopper or leave it open...anyhow here are Reinman's Rules:
Hello Mein Shrimpkins!
Well, it is time to see if we can get this concept fired up again. There have been a few versions of this ADD ONE THING thang here at PSC. This one will have similar objectives.
1) Chop for as much realism as you can but don't spend more than 5 minutes on it.
2) When a new START UP image is created, the creator names a theme for the next chopper: eg - "bird" "Red" "vertical" "cheese" etc.
3) the next chopper does their best to add ONE thing that somehow ties in with the THEME just given. After they post the updated image (PLEASE SAVE WITH AT LEAST A 9 or 10 level JPEG!) that chopper can then name the theme for the next chopper. It doesn't have to "FIT THE SCHEME" of the previous chopper's theme. This is where it gets fun an we have to use our noodles/beanies/konks.
4) After you've Added Your ONE Thing, you get to call out the next THEME for the next chopper.
5) Don't forget to NUMBER your THEME as we will do 10 chops on any given SOURCE image, and then the person who posts the 10th chop gets to START A WHOLE NEW SOURCE IMAGE.
The basic Idea Here is to see how "TOGETHER" we can keep these images given that we have to follow perhaps CRAZY ARTISTIC DIRECTION from the previous chopper.
- - - - - - UPDATE: DEC. 5, 2008: - - - - - -
If there is no "GUIDE LINE / THEME SUGGESTION" within 10 minutes (however the way things are here now I would suggest a day instead of ten minutes) of a person's last post (check the posting time to figure this out) then the THEME becomes a WILD CARD and the next poster can add whatever they like.