Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Continuing Image Editing Contest - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello! I thought it could be of great fun to have a Continuing Image Editing Contest/Posts. The idea is to take an original image and edit it and the next editor will carry that on and so forth. Finally we will have a series of images that alter a step by step. It could be fun to see what kind of images we will have in the end (if there is any end).

Luxwiz

Post Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:38 pm   Reply with quote         

loinen wrote:
Hello! I thought it could be of great fun to have a Continuing Image Editing Contest/Posts. The idea is to take an original image and edit it and the next editor will carry that on and so forth. Finally we will have a series of images that alter a step by step. It could be fun to see what kind of images we will have in the end (if there is any end).

There already are a few of those "Add one thing" pastime thingies here in the forum.After each edit you include a word that the next person has to use to chop something into the image.Usually they are limited to 10 edits and the last guy gets to post the new pic.Here is a link to one Reinman started.If you want to bump it and start a new image be my guest I´m sure some people will join.I for one if I get inspired.... Oh I forgot to mention,on the first page are the rules for this particular one.

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=328104

OneChiefRocker

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:04 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Smile

<senzotaku>

Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:57 am   Reply with quote         

<senzotaku>

Post Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey it's your turn again, or someone else... Laughing

anfa

Post Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz

Post Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:52 pm   Reply with quote         

<senzotaku>

Post Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:20 pm   Reply with quote         

<senzotaku>

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

How could I not answer OneChiefRocker's post... Laughing

OneChiefRocker

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Well according to the old rules the person who does the 10th addon gets to post a new image so.... be back with one in a bit Very Happy

Luxwiz

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:31 pm   Reply with quote         

OK I found Reinman's old add one thing thread and here are the rules for that one...what do you think,suggest a theme for the next chopper or leave it open...anyhow here are Reinman's Rules:

Hello Mein Shrimpkins!

Well, it is time to see if we can get this concept fired up again. There have been a few versions of this ADD ONE THING thang here at PSC. This one will have similar objectives.

1) Chop for as much realism as you can but don't spend more than 5 minutes on it.

2) When a new START UP image is created, the creator names a theme for the next chopper: eg - "bird" "Red" "vertical" "cheese" etc.

3) the next chopper does their best to add ONE thing that somehow ties in with the THEME just given. After they post the updated image (PLEASE SAVE WITH AT LEAST A 9 or 10 level JPEG!) that chopper can then name the theme for the next chopper. It doesn't have to "FIT THE SCHEME" of the previous chopper's theme. This is where it gets fun an we have to use our noodles/beanies/konks.

4) After you've Added Your ONE Thing, you get to call out the next THEME for the next chopper.

5) Don't forget to NUMBER your THEME as we will do 10 chops on any given SOURCE image, and then the person who posts the 10th chop gets to START A WHOLE NEW SOURCE IMAGE.

The basic Idea Here is to see how "TOGETHER" we can keep these images given that we have to follow perhaps CRAZY ARTISTIC DIRECTION from the previous chopper.

- - - - - - UPDATE: DEC. 5, 2008: - - - - - -

NEW RULE:

If there is no "GUIDE LINE / THEME SUGGESTION" within 10 minutes (however the way things are here now I would suggest a day instead of ten minutes) of a person's last post (check the posting time to figure this out) then the THEME becomes a WILD CARD and the next poster can add whatever they like.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Continuing Image Editing Contest - Reply to topic