Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - 2 votes for 1 entry in addition to single vote enteies - Reply to topic

Choose one entry to give 2 votes in addition to 25 typical single votes.

Agree

14%

14%

[ 1 ]

Disagree

85%

85%

[ 6 ]

Total Votes: 7

Post Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         


OK... I like the fact that we have 20+ votes to use in one contest and Id like to keep it that way. But Id like it even better if we could each choose one entry in each contest that we feel stands out omong the others we vote for. I think it would make the process a bit more interesting.

I think its at least worth a disscussion. Anyone else agree?




vicspa

Location: Bethlehem,PA

Post Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:19 pm   Reply with quote         


A vote on a scale of 1-10 would be a hell of a lot better.




shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:15 pm   Reply with quote         


vicspa wrote:
A vote on a scale of 1-10 would be a hell of a lot better.


I agree. But Chowdah man's idea is not all bad. I don't really think anything is going to change around here to be honest.




_________________

Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:41 am   Reply with quote         


ok I'll give the dead horse a few flogs... all contests anonymous,1 to 10 voting scale and weighted voting depending on the psc score of the voter,as well as obligatory voting on every entry for a given contest for all members that enter that given contest is imo the fairest ,if not the best system.As for choosing one entry that stands out you can do that in the comment section,as well as fav the entry.With the voting system proposed here you wouldn't need to do this and may even complicate things if someone decides to take revenge on some other member cause they never vote for them. Laughing Some else flog now Smile




vicspa

Location: Bethlehem,PA

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:32 am   Reply with quote         


My whip just broke, I'm going to take a break and go piss against the wind.




Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:03 am   Reply with quote         


I put my faith in a cup of black coffee and a piece of chocolate cake.




UntExp

Location: Ladispoli, Italia

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:08 am   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
ok I'll give the dead horse a few flogs... all contests anonymous,1 to 10 voting scale and weighted voting depending on the psc score of the voter,as well as obligatory voting on every entry for a given contest for all members that enter that given contest is imo the fairest ,if not the best system.As for choosing one entry that stands out you can do that in the comment section,as well as fav the entry.With the voting system proposed here you wouldn't need to do this and may even complicate things if someone decides to take revenge on some other member cause they never vote for them. Laughing Some else flog now Smile



already exists a site with a similar voting system...but better Razz




supak0ma

Location: Photoshop Nation

Post Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 am   Reply with quote         






supak0ma

Location: Photoshop Nation

Post Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:28 am   Reply with quote         


UntExp wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
ok I'll give the dead horse a few flogs... all contests anonymous,1 to 10 voting scale and weighted voting depending on the psc score of the voter,as well as obligatory voting on every entry for a given contest for all members that enter that given contest is imo the fairest ,if not the best system.As for choosing one entry that stands out you can do that in the comment section,as well as fav the entry.With the voting system proposed here you wouldn't need to do this and may even complicate things if someone decides to take revenge on some other member cause they never vote for them. Laughing Some else flog now Smile



already exists a site with a similar voting system...but better Razz


and imagine: there's someone that actually reads and listens to what their users have to say! Now isn't that neat Laughing




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:22 pm   Reply with quote         


supak0ma wrote:


I saw the horse move,I think it's still alive Laughing




Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - 2 votes for 1 entry in addition to single vote enteies - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.