Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - When do we get prize money? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Luxwiz

Post Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 am   Reply with quote         

Muggins wrote:
@Lux Don't know if you are being sarcastic but I've never given anything more than contest details and a paypal e-mail?

When I won my first prize comp a few years back I was told they asked to include my personal info as well,so I did,maybe they require it now...oh and this is straight out of the faq:

I've won! How do I get my prize?
Congratulations! To get your prize you must send an email to PSC with your full contact details. Once received we will forward your information to the prize sponsor. Copy and paste the following in the contact form and fill it out.
Full Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:

Luxwiz

Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:29 am   Reply with quote         

BWR wrote:
vicspa wrote:
He, is actually a She, send PM, you'll get your money eventually. Very Happy

Mahalo vicspa! It's been so long. One of them over 7 months. I never knew you had to PM someone. You'd figure they would see who the winner is and just send them the money, or at least contact you like other Photoshop contest sites do when they give you prizes. There is nothing on this site to indicate that you have to contact PscBuzz to get your prize.

BWR this is in the faq so good luck getting your prizes...

Within how many days can a contest prize be claimed?
You can claim your prize within 30 days from the date of declaration of the winner. To claim your prize send a private message to pscbuzz.

Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

@Lux I'm not sure how old that information is but it's probably not changed in quite some time. From my recent experience has a new user they only need to know the contest you won and a your paypal e-mail, this is all I gave and it got me the money. In this day and age I wouldn't want to hand over anymore info than that anyway. Obviously back in the day they probably wanted/needed more.

Luxwiz

Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Muggins wrote:
@Lux I'm not sure how old that information is but it's probably not changed in quite some time. From my recent experience has a new user they only need to know the contest you won and a your paypal e-mail, this is all I gave and it got me the money. In this day and age I wouldn't want to hand over anymore info than that anyway. Obviously back in the day they probably wanted/needed more.

yeah that's what I figure,anyhow they already got my info at the beginning so recently I just send them my ID and links to the comp.I must add though that in this day and age as you say,I'm sure that most of our personal information has already been obtained from us on the web,one way or another ie. program Prism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_surveillance_program http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data

BWR

Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello poor people. Laughing

I got the money through Paypal already. Rolling in the dough!! All I had to give was Paypal info and links to the contests.

Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:13 pm   Reply with quote         

BWR wrote:

I got the money through Paypal already. Rolling in the dough!! All I had to give was Paypal info and links to the contests.

So no personal info is required if you present your self as a pickle?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4EexGYXqMI[/youtube]

vicspa

Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

I won the $50 prize this morning, sent Buzz a PM, but just in case,... I also sent Vinny and Sal, ... with baseball bats, just to make sure I get paid. Cool Evil or Very Mad Cool

Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:22 pm   Reply with quote         

@Lux I agree completely, we leave our sticky trails all over the place Shocked

@BWR glad you got your prize money Smile

Luxwiz

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:31 am   Reply with quote         

BWR wrote:

cool now you can get advantage and participate every day Laughing

Luxwiz

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
BWR wrote:

So no personal info is required if you present your self as a pickle?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4EexGYXqMI[/youtube]

Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - When do we get prize money? - Reply to topic