Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - All alone - Reply to topic

Lynnette0807

Location: Connecticut, USA

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:49 am   Reply with quote         


Where is everyone? Come out Come out where ever you are!!! I give up! Come on out!

You don't want to hear me sing out loud but I will start spitting out that I am all alone like Donkey from the Shrek movie if you guys and gals don't start chopping!!!

Okay people when I said I would bite I didn't say it would be hard! hahaha




_________________
My art allows me to deal with my inner demons!

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:53 am   Reply with quote         


Lynnette0807 wrote:
Where is everyone? Come out Come out where ever you are!!! I give up! Come on out!

You don't want to hear me sing out loud but I will start spitting out that I am all alone like Donkey from the Shrek movie if you guys and gals don't start chopping!!!

Okay people when I said I would bite I didn't say it would be hard! hahaha

You're to good for this world Smile




Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:27 pm   Reply with quote         


evrybody is sleeping Lynn, or its to hot outside to do something, anyway we almost go to spain again and than france, so till laters




Lynnette0807

Location: Connecticut, USA

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:16 pm   Reply with quote         


I totally understand it's summer, nice weather, folks working, it's hard to find time!

There are just so little chops these days, and if it wasn't for Luxwiz, I would be the only entry twice, but luckily he got one in:-)
Take lots of pictures and share! I have never been outside the country let alone my own state:-)




_________________
My art allows me to deal with my inner demons!
Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         


It IS very HOT here in southern Spain ! When I think of chops now I think of pork chops roasting on the BBQ Laughing




Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:46 pm   Reply with quote         


Im sleeping inside my turtle shell. Cowabunga Lynn




_________________

Post Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:19 am   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
It IS very HOT here in southern Spain ! When I think of chops now I think of pork chops roasting on the BBQ Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing




Lynnette0807

Location: Connecticut, USA

Post Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:19 am   Reply with quote         


Laughing Laughing Lux & Ddbowling

We just need to get motivated. Let's give Luxwiz an air conditioner, and dbbowling a pizza, and you will need something to travel with you so you can participate too. This site has great artists, humor, drama, and surprises. Bring back the hey day!!!...Wake this website up




_________________
My art allows me to deal with my inner demons!
Lynnette0807

Location: Connecticut, USA

Post Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:20 am   Reply with quote         


candron wrote:
Lynnette0807 wrote:
Where is everyone? Come out Come out where ever you are!!! I give up! Come on out!

You don't want to hear me sing out loud but I will start spitting out that I am all alone like Donkey from the Shrek movie if you guys and gals don't start chopping!!!

Okay people when I said I would bite I didn't say it would be hard! hahaha

You're to good for this world Smile


Thank you candron Smile




_________________
My art allows me to deal with my inner demons!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - All alone - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.