Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Sorry for being away . . . . . - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

YerPalAl

Post Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:24 pm   Reply with quote         

but there is a good reason, honestly.

Hospital.

A number of old high school chums decided with me that a 50+ year reunion would be a good idea so I booked a cruise to Nassau for us. The cruise went well until the third day when I came down horrible sick. (NO, it wasn't seasickness, read on)

We returned Monday morning and by Tuesday morning I had checked into the hospital one very sick puppy. My gallbladder needed to be removed as it was so diseased it was causing an Ecol i blood infection as well as causing my heat to freak out to Atrial fibrillation status. The hospital fought all week to stabilize my condition, (done) and run a tube to my jaundaced gallbladder to drain the liquid, (done) and cure the e coli. So now we are all ready to pull the plug on the gallbladder and yank her out.

Only my body isn't.

We have to wait a week or two so I took the opportunity to check out of the Florida hospital and Kathy and I will be driving back up to North Carolina where we have our own choice of surgeons and fine services. So we will do it when THEY are ready.

In the meantime, I get to walk around with this plastic tube sticking out of my side with the icky brownish gunk dripping out of it into a plastic bag.

Life is SO good.

Tawiskaro

Post Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Good luck, Al. I hope you get better soon.

Post Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Our prayers and well wishes to you Al.

the burning couch

Post Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:08 am   Reply with quote         

Shit.....Good luck to ya, Al.

*!*

Post Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:13 am   Reply with quote         

Good luck.

Luxwiz

Post Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:06 am   Reply with quote         

damn it Al...the gall of your bladder to ruin your high school reunion trip...seriously though hope all goes well with your surgery and you get back form soon Hug thumleft

YerPalAl

Post Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:38 am   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
damn it Al...the gall of your bladder to ruin your high school reunion trip...seriously though hope all goes well with your surgery and you get back form soon Hug thumleft

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Congratulations on having the first pun of the situation.

Thank you all. This was bad, is still not good but getting better andI will be better then before.

Again, thanks all.

genesis2

Post Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Best to you Al, feel better soon.

Lynnette0807

Post Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:00 am   Reply with quote         

Sending healing prayers your way Al! I hope you feel much better soon!

Post Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:49 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks, folks. Finally back home and have a doctor's appointment today and an appointment with the surgeon on Monday

mikey

Post Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:47 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
but there is a good reason, honestly.

Hospital.

A number of old high school chums decided with me that a 50+ year reunion would be a good idea so I booked a cruise to Nassau for us. The cruise went well until the third day when I came down horrible sick. (NO, it wasn't seasickness, read on)

We returned Monday morning and by Tuesday morning I had checked into the hospital one very sick puppy. My gallbladder needed to be removed as it was so diseased it was causing an Ecol i blood infection as well as causing my heat to freak out to Atrial fibrillation status. The hospital fought all week to stabilize my condition, (done) and run a tube to my jaundaced gallbladder to drain the liquid, (done) and cure the e coli. So now we are all ready to pull the plug on the gallbladder and yank her out.

Only my body isn't.

We have to wait a week or two so I took the opportunity to check out of the Florida hospital and Kathy and I will be driving back up to North Carolina where we have our own choice of surgeons and fine services. So we will do it when THEY are ready.

In the meantime, I get to walk around with this plastic tube sticking out of my side with the icky brownish gunk dripping out of it into a plastic bag.

Life is SO good.
I pray that you have a full recovery and get your health back!

Post Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:11 am   Reply with quote         

Again, sorry to hear this Al, nothing like getting sick on vacation, I traveled around in China for two weeks with a hernia, but it got taken care of when I got home. Did not want to be hospitalized in a communist country, not sure they took medicare, lol.
Feel better.

YerPalAl

Post Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:20 am   Reply with quote         

Thank you guys.

Post Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Surprised Best of luck Al , fast fix, speedy recovery and easy way out of this!

monopoid

Post Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:43 pm   Reply with quote         

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQMUo5V8eqQ[/youtube]
Stay strong Al.
charliesou
clydeside welder

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Sorry for being away . . . . . - Reply to topic