Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Advanced Membership - Reply to topic

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:39 am   Reply with quote         

Greetings from Denmark

I bought me into your advance membership 01.04.2013 for a year, but it seems you havent given me the advantage of anything. How come that is?

I hope you get up to speed soon.

Best wishes, and in hope for a better experience
Allan Windekilde

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:29 am   Reply with quote         

A.Windekilde wrote:
Greetings from Denmark

I bought me into your advance membership 01.04.2013 for a year, but it seems you havent given me the advantage of anything. How come that is?

I hope you get up to speed soon.

Best wishes, and in hope for a better experience
Allan Windekilde

== Sorry we missed your payment. We have now enabled your Advantage Membership. On April 3, we made some updates to the website to speed up the Advantage membership upgradation process.

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 am   Reply with quote         

Hi all,
If anyone still faces an issue with Advantage Membership, please post to this Forum. Let's use this thread to report any issues with Advantage Memberships. Please do mention your successful PayPal transaction ID while reporting the issue.

anfa

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:40 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
Hi all,
If anyone still faces an issue with Advantage Membership, please post to this Forum. Let's use this thread to report any issues with Advantage Memberships. Please do mention your successful PayPal transaction ID while reporting the issue.

Hi rajan,
This seems to be a recurring problem so I would suggest asking a Moderator nicely to make a new category in the "Help and Questions" section as this thread is in "New Users".

Like this:

If you want all the activation requests in the same thread then you or a mod could start one in the new "Advantage Problems" category and make it sticky.
This new category could also be used for when the Advantage image queue goes bonkers and people want to whine about it. lol

cringer8

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:35 am   Reply with quote         

Also, this thread is titled "Advanced Membership," which isn't a thing here Laughing

shane.e.randall

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:21 pm   Reply with quote         

I joined the Super cool friends club at PSC and still have not recieved my membership card, can we start a Forum for this issue as well?

Post Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:42 am   Reply with quote         

I tried (quite a few times) to upgrade to advantage using a visa gift card. It never completes. Says there's an error and just a button saying return to merchant.

SplatShot

Post Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:38 pm   Reply with quote         

MsgtBob wrote:
I tried (quite a few times) to upgrade to advantage using a visa gift card. It never completes. Says there's an error and just a button saying return to merchant.

Possibly listing your Visa gift card as a payment method with Pay Pal might work.
I'm not sure but worth a shot...

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:38 am   Reply with quote         

MsgtBob wrote:
Send a message to rajan, one of the owners.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Advanced Membership - Reply to topic