Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - How can i change my email adres?? - Reply to topic

Post Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

I see i put in a wrong email adres, i forget a dot
how can i change it?

SplatShot

Post Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:12 pm   Reply with quote         

login, click your name top row. There you will see the first table named Registration Information. Correct the emai addy and scroll to the bottom, hit submit. Since the server move it may not have been tested and I'm not sure it will take. In such case you'd likely have to contact Rajan.

Post Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:30 am   Reply with quote         

Thx, i have done that. didnt work

SplatShot

Post Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Unfortunately not being able to update our registration info could signify PSC is unable to take on and replenish our member base. Basically life support has been shut down and on top of that PSC is infested with AI. Rajan seriously needs to be notified.

Post Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         

SplatShot wrote:
Unfortunately not being able to update our registration info could signify PSC is unable to take on and replenish our member base. Basically life support has been shut down and on top of that PSC is infested with AI. Rajan seriously needs to be notified.

Thx for feedback, we see what will happen in future.

Post Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:46 am   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
SplatShot wrote:

Hello

I checked and the profile update is working well. Do provide your current password while updating your email address.

Thank you
Rajan

Post Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:32 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
candron wrote:
SplatShot wrote:

Hello

I checked and the profile update is working well. Do provide your current password while updating your email address.

Thank you
Rajan

Thx, but i fill in my correct email adres and current pasword and it says failled.

SplatShot

Post Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:

Hello

Thank you
Rajan

Thanks Rajan, working well for me! (update using password)

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - How can i change my email adres?? - Reply to topic