Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - DEWDEW - Reply to topic

Post Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:58 am   Reply with quote         

I am sorry and I apologize my thinking was not correct on that matter. Just was a stupid comment. So please do not be mad. I was dumb as usual. I value the friendship.

dewdew

Post Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:06 am   Reply with quote         

manic i think your pills are kicking in this is the forum Shocked and ughhh i like the friendship too.oooooohhhhh shit once her head starts bobbing around she's going to be sick......trashcan.......were the hell is the trashcan. TOO LATE. WEll there went the new forum rug.
We need a shopvac and some of that stuff they used at school when someone puked. Cool
Funny how the math lessons fade with time but the stuff they sprinkled on puke could not be erased by old's-timers Smile

WhimSea

Post Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:11 am   Reply with quote         

kitty litter

and you can edit or delete your comments... or tell a mod to remove the thread... don't know what you're talking about but here to help while I'm awake... which won't be for long

Post Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:12 am   Reply with quote         

i think you mean uh kitty litter? no no that high tech stuff that does the same as kitty litter. Thank you. I guess I now need to find another furry pink shag rug for in here now. Very Happy

dewdew

Post Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:18 am   Reply with quote         

NAW not kitty litter, this stuff had a smell all its on. looked like saw dust with chips. Hell the smell of it was just barely better than the puke.
AAAAHHHHH the memories

Post Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:23 am   Reply with quote         

I remember the smell of pinesol in those elementary school bathrooms, and the way the toilets backed up and spewed onto the floors and all sorts of weird objects were heaved up from the bowels of the toilet. But you are right that smell gets into your head and won't leave and why was it always pink? And the janitor was always never around... course these were the days when we had radiators in the schools.. old 1940's built schools with asbestos.

But i left being a school nurse the stomach virus season.. was too much for me and i lost about 3 pairs of nice shoes. Very Happy

Oscar

Post Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:33 am   Reply with quote         

I had nothing to do with this.

Post Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:40 am   Reply with quote         

uh i think Oscar you had something to do with this... yes you are known for this sort of thing yes... so you should help me find a new rug . Laughing

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - DEWDEW - Reply to topic