Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Let's analyze this Reunion - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

hacky

Post Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

</shitstorm>

MommysBoy

Post Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Wow Hacky, you didn't ignore me. You said something insinuating that I'm a crappy chopper but hey, I guess that's better than being ignored, or is it? I went and kicked Mommy a few times in the stomach for having a kid that's a crappy chopper. That'll teach her.

I love SHITSTORM!!!!!!!! Nice concept Cynn. I wish I would have participated so I could display that in my signature.

I had thought about entering the SHITSTORM contest but I figured that someone who usually gets 3 or 4 votes would get them taken away in this contest. I didn't want to fall out of the 64 Votes Club.

Post Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Cynn wrote:
You know what we should have next? Swap Day. Where instead of posting our entries, we send them to another member who posts them. That way we have no way of knowing who chopped what. That'd be interesting.

Hahaha! That WOULD be funny. It could be run like the Tournament, except when jmh does the pairings he'll keep them anonymous, just mail each person who they're swapping with.

It SHOULD work!

It COULD be total chaos!

There WOULD be jokes, accusations, wild guesses and insults flying!

(So... just like another normal PSC contest then... Razz )

Cynn wrote:
So, if you care about your VPP, the best strategy is either to never post during reunions, or only post during reunions

Another inspired comment there Cynn. Why do you think I didn't take part? lol.

I'm not as "old" an "oldbie" as many that returned to post, but I'm no "spring PSC chicken" either - I knew that the reunion would best be a day to sit back and watch the real experts at work. I knew I couldn't compete with the whole collected crowd of PSC aces in terms of Photoshop skills, nor (more importantly) on creative ideas. So I just sat back and enjoyed the pixel-ride that has been that contest! It's been fun!

And to be honest so has this thread been, in a voyeuristic, "rubbernecking-at-the-pile-up-on-the-opposite-carriageway" sort of way... Wink

Post Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:43 pm   Reply with quote         

LOL--negative votes! MB, you always make me smile.

HT, yeah, well, live and learn. Hey, I'm new--I'm supposed to make stupid mistakes. (I wonder what the statute of limitations on that excuse is.) Hmmm

By the way, anybody who wants to use the "shitstorm" graphic in their signature, please feel free to help yourself. (I don't mean any offense by it--I'm just kinda poking fun at myself.)

The code for your signature field is: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/cynnart/psc/survived.gif[/IMG]

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Whatever, I'm glad everyone has kissed and made up.

*edit* HAHAHA Nice CYA you know who....

HandToolUK

Post Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:46 am   Reply with quote         

Cynn wrote:
HT, yeah, well, live and learn. Hey, I'm new--I'm supposed to make stupid mistakes. (I wonder what the statute of limitations on that excuse is.) Hmmm

I wouldn't say you made a mistake exactly. It's just that if you know all the heavyweights are going to be out in force, you have to expect the competition to be a lot harder.

You still came out of it okay though with about 25 votes, because you're obviously one of the best new PSCer members anyway - it's just that you've been used to more lately, so I guess you've been spoiled. Wink (j/k)

nancers wrote:
Whatever, I'm glad everyone has kissed and made up.

Aww... I didn't know you cared, nancers Razz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Let's analyze this Reunion - Reply to topic