Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Welcome Korea! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Cynn

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:45 pm   Reply with quote         

ronni3264 wrote:
http://mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?NewsID=200503121739071000

Thanks, Dunno... Very Happy

Um.. they turned my chop sideways.

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:02 pm   Reply with quote         

I would like to welcome all of our korean friends to the PSC website....ok boys...hit it!

"First I was afraid...I was petrified...Kept thinking I could never live...
without you by my side...But I spent so many nights...thinking how I chopped you wrong... my skills grow strong...I learned how to carry on...and so you're back...from outer space I just walked in to find you here...with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock...I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second...you'd be back to photoshop me...

Oh no, not I...I will survive...as long as i know how to photoshop...I know I will stay alive...I've got all my life to live...I've got all my love to give...and I'll survive...I WILL SURVIVE!" (HEY HEY)"

ronni3264

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh, Db...You are too much!!! Laughing

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:57 pm   Reply with quote         

<b> Welcome to PSC Korea!</b>

Babelfish translation of the article is actually pretty funny. Here's what I got if you're really bored:

The American site gun toe syap khen the test.com (photoshopcontest.com) khen it will enter into the test menu and there is a possibility which it will see the various subject photographs and the synthesis photographs. Synthesis capability of our country netizens and there is a possibility of trying to compare.

Also the synthesis subjects are various. The rock wall and the ocean, with the park synthesis khen it advances a test with subject of the food photograph, the insect, the animal and the entertainer back of the same scenery photograph and the bread and the spaghetti back and it takes out the synthesis photograph of top with poll of the netizen.

5th it passes the month when it fishes from the riverside where it is over it held tight and the subject photograph which it takes (the up left side) the synthesis photograph regarding khen the many synthesis photographs came up to test.

The subject photograph inside man who changes with the fire fighter to the hand will catch the fish substitution elephant nose and it will swell up and the ticket where also the synthesis photograph which it puts out is many, it got the man photograph which is sitting in the fish was novel idea and it was praised.

Fish substitution su kheng khu holding, the clothespin in the nose ccip also the photograph which synthesizes the man who is extracted a laugh. The fish substitution person the fish the photograph which reads a scale was paid attention the balance in the balance which measures a weight.

From the lovable photograph until the bizarre photograph it is full even on this outside. To this site also the synthesis works of the elementary sleeping field are many, but also the synthesis photograph of pro class comes up plentifully and with fun distance it provides the distance which it will learn to a same time.
Also there is a possibility also President of the United States Bush or the synthesis photograph of the hollywood stars trying to search easily in the eye with our country and the sameness where the synthesis photograph of the political causal entertainers is many.

[ Synthesis khen the test original photograph (the up left side) with the photographs which it synthesizes with the subject which will reach. The photograph source = gun toe syap khen test.com (photoshopcontest.com) ]

MommysBoy

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:13 pm   Reply with quote         

I think I'm in the twilight zone here. Were there 0 Koreans here before today? I must assume this is South Korea, right? Somebody enlighten me. Anyway, Welcome anyone for Korea or anywhere else in Southeast Asia.

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:13 pm   Reply with quote         

your synsithis of the korean text from the artical aboot syap khen the test.com
is..... err... well needs another translator...

but its still funny Very Happy Laughing

Doodler!

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:15 pm   Reply with quote         

MommysBoy wrote:
I think I'm in the twilight zone here. Were there 0 Koreans here before today? I must assume this is South Korea, right? Somebody enlighten me. Anyway, Welcome anyone for Korea or anywhere else in Southeast Asia.

dont forget the guy from indiana Laughing

MommysBoy

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:35 pm   Reply with quote         

LOL Doodler! I wouldn't touch that one with your....mmmm login name!

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:

The subject photograph inside man who changes with the fire fighter to the hand will catch the fish substitution elephant nose and it will swell up and the ticket where also the synthesis photograph which it puts out is many, it got the man photograph which is sitting in the fish was novel idea and it was praised.

Oooh! That's the part about my chop. I'm famous!

Eat your hearts out. Razz

Wink

dunno

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:38 pm   Reply with quote         

and don't forget the disclaimer (or whatever it is) on that page - babelfish says:

It will remain and the case advance notice where the writing of the writing or elimination object which it slanders will be notified it eliminates without.

um... Question Laughing
btw, seems the PSC-land is giving some traffic back to their site. this particular article is number one of the top ten there Smile

AtHeaMo

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:41 pm   Reply with quote         

HELLO KOREA!!!!!!!!

supak0ma

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:43 am   Reply with quote         

i blame the ref

irishstu

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:57 am   Reply with quote         

And new Korean people.

Please don't forget to use the CHATROOM!!!!! Those of us in the Australasian region have very little company there (hold on a minute, do any of the Australians even use the chatroom?).

...currently experiencing some dysfunctional internal protocol problems.

http://diystrat.blogspot.com/
YerPalAl

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:38 am   Reply with quote         

Do Aussies chat?

Doodler!

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:39 am   Reply with quote         

as quickly as the Koreans appeared ..... they left Confused

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Welcome Korea! - Reply to topic