ARE YOU RRRRRRRRRRREADY?!!!
Are you ready to compete with your fellow PSCer in a battle of wit, photochopping and picture taking? Are you ready to take this journey as we direct you to explore your sexuality and take pictures of yourself in compromising positions? Ok, Ok, the sexuality thing was a joke (Sorry Reinman) but the compromising picture thing might not be that far fetched.
Join the fun filled and sometimes aggravating 3rd installment of the...
PSC Scavenger Hunt.
For those that haven't seen this or participated in the past, the results of the two previous hunts can be found at the following links...
Scavenger Hunt #1
and Scavenger Hunt #2
(#2 is hosted at geocities so it may not work. if someone is interested in hosting it elsewhere, let me know)
Here's how it works.
- You must have a team of at least 2 members but no more than 4 and a name for the team. You make the teams. Don't be shy, if you see some user left alone feeling down cuz they are once again last to be picked, PICK them...they might be good at this thing.
- As the winners of the last scavenger hunt, Team Killer Bunnies (Nancers, Showcase, KenCD7 and Mozub) will create a wacky list of 10 items you have to take pictures of, photoshop, or find on the internet with brief intructions of what you must do or how to use each item.
- Each item in the list will be assigned a maximum point value that can be given by the judges if completed..
- The list will be posted and the competition will begin on Thursday, March 31st at 8:00am PSC time and you will have until Tuesday, April 5th at 11:59pm PSC time to find/create and submit as many of the items as you can.
- Each member of Team Killer Bunnies will INDIVIDUALLY score each entry for each team. Each score from each judge will then be added together for a total for each item. The scores for each item will then be added together for each team creating a Team Total.
- The team with the highest total will WIN the rights to create the list for and judge the next scavenger hunt.
We will post another thread with a list of items on March 31st and additional info.
I would suggest using this thread to find teammates, announcing your team and team name and taunting but you may use this space for whatever purpose you see fit ...EXCEPT posting nude pictures of yourself....those should be directed to my or KendCD7's private inbox directly (unless yer a guy, in which case, forward those directly to Nancers or Mozub).
Two final notes...as always, bribes and compliments to the judges are welcome and for the most part, sought after.
and REMEMBER, with Team Killer Bunnies out of the race, you all have a great chance to win...
on your mark....get set...