Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Explain your name! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Unlike most people will think, my nick has nothing to do with graphics. Used to play some online gam where my nick was Green Fires (yeah, I was young). Shortenend it out a bit and added an X (seems to be cool Rolling Eyes )

Btw my real name is Tony David, but that doesn't sound good on the net Cool

RiccardoS

Post Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:20 am   Reply with quote         

Riccardo's my name (Richard in the USA and in England); "S" is the first letter of my surname. This is the first time I use this nickname, I always used Carnage (i'm a Marvel Comic's fan), but in an american site I wanted to make more visible my roots. Exclamation

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:34 pm   Reply with quote         

karell: It is my true name since I was born Wink

couldb5150

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:29 pm   Reply with quote         

COULDB5150........
Cause police call sign (over the radio) for a possible crazy mental person is 5150....
and the majority of my friends often question my mental stability (jk) so they used to say I-could-be-5150 so I dropped the "I" and the "E" and there ya go COULDB5150

AND YES WE ARE STILL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT IF I AM TRUELY 5150..
BA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST MAKE THE VOICES IN MY HEAD GO AWAY !!!!!javascript:emoticon('Confused')
Confused

Nuttdriver

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Well, I work with tools (construction business) and a nutdriver is a tool. My friends say I'm a little crazy so I put in an extra "t" ....Nuttdriver Very Happy You can call me Nutt.
Someone at PSC used to call me Nuttdragger Shocked
I think it was scrolbar.

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

If English is not your native language, then you might not realize that "cafn8d" sounds the same as "caffeinated."

If you don't know why I chose that for my screen name, then you just don't know me very well! Wink

http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coffeetime7kq.swf

AlmostPerfect

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Well actually I wanted the nic: Bitch@Anything but it wasn't allowed in most sites... sooooo... I would be 'KICKED' by the Sysops who when 'permanantly banning the nic from the site would often comment: "the nic "Bitch@Anything" is an almost perfect name for the internet.... and even though I personally like it... unfortunately it's not allowed in our general public site"
So..... I changed it to AlmostPerfect so I could enter all the web sites I wanted.

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok, here's the explanation of my name: Azionite

A Zion-ite One who is from the city/region of Zion.
Zion is a mountain in the city of Jerusalem (Israel). It is a recognition of my Christian faith and the historical significance of the area surrounding Jerusalem.

ALSO

One of my favorite movies is The Matrix and the last remaining human city in that film is the city of Zion.
If there is a place in this world that portrays the hope of a better place and breaking free from the "machine" of life. I'm all for being associated with that ideal!

Plus I just thought it sounded cool. Very Happy

Wiz

Post Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:17 pm   Reply with quote         

by a very reveared BB sage called Doc Vikingo (This guy has dived the World over and there was a contest to see if we could find a place he hadn't been to and dived...we lost!!!)

Anyhow I couldn't think of one, so he came up with Wiz, short for Wizard of Oz as I was from Down-Under. I've been advised that there is another less attractive side to the name but I usually reply "Go take a Leak, or I might turn in your direction!" LOL!

FYI: The Scuba Board is www.scubadiving.com and has a managerie of slightly insane 'critters' over there. If you like diving give it a go.

DSAO

Wiz Mr. Green

Wiz

Post Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:18 pm   Reply with quote         

by a very reveared BB sage called Doc Vikingo (This guy has dived the World over and there was a contest to see if we could find a place he hadn't been to and dived...we lost!!!)

Anyhow I couldn't think of one, so he came up with Wiz, short for Wizard of Oz as I was from Down-Under. I've been advised that there is another less attractive side to the name but I usually reply "Go take a Leak, or I might turn in your direction!" LOL!

FYI: The Scuba Board is www.scubadiving.com and has a managerie of slightly insane 'critters' over there. If you like diving give it a go.

DSAO

Wiz Mr. Green

ReinMan

Post Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:30 pm   Reply with quote         

It appears ya ain't a WIZ at posting in the threads! Razz
Laughing

Wiz

Post Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:40 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Laughing

Can't wait to respond in the same vein Reinman, I'll be on the lookout for you and your next slip on the keyboard. BTW: I like 'flaming' as well, so if you want to start on the wrong foot, so be it! Evil or Very Mad

Wiz

yello_piggy

Post Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:16 am   Reply with quote         

Wiz wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
Laughing

Can't wait to respond in the same vein Reinman, I'll be on the lookout for you and your next slip on the keyboard.

Just forget it, Rein doesnt make ANY mistakes!

Wiz

Post Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:26 am   Reply with quote         

yello_piggy wrote:
Wiz wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
Laughing

Can't wait to respond in the same vein Reinman, I'll be on the lookout for you and your next slip on the keyboard.

Just forget it, Rein doesnt make ANY mistakes!

He just did

Wiz

Post Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Wiz wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
Laughing

Can't wait to respond in the same vein Reinman, I'll be on the lookout for you and your next slip on the keyboard. BTW: I like 'flaming' as well, so if you want to start on the wrong foot, so be it! Evil or Very Mad

Wiz

Wow WIZ, you've been here for just one day and you are already actively looking to cause strife on this site. If your emoticons are an accurate visual representation of your feelings (a toothy smile after your name prior to Reinman's comment and none afterward, coupled with an 'evil' emoticon after your statement quoted above) then I would expect you to recognize that Reinman's emoticons are too. He was JOKING AROUND WITH THE NEW GUY. Perhaps those insane 'critters' over at the scuba board have put you one the defensive. My suggestion is to take a few deep breaths (regulator optional) and start over. Remove the diving bell and come snorkel with us.

-beefhead

nancers 04/05 @ 10:40 pm
I like beefhead. He's such a noob. Guide him someone, please?

nancers 04/06 @ 08:41 pm
Because you don't count beef. JMH decided that when you were a noob.

PooDeFuego 06/23 @ 03:32 pm
BEEF YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Explain your name! - Reply to topic