Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Is it just me or is vunt - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

my feelings are that

he's so damned cute

14%

14%

[ 2 ]

he's cute enough to kick

21%

21%

[ 3 ]

I wish I'd never read this

64%

64%

[ 9 ]

Total Votes: 14

sage

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:50 pm   Reply with quote         

so damned cute?

Aw c'mon, boys and girls...I mean that in the most heterosexual kind of way! I mean, women do it all the time, and nobody says anything. You know, they gather in the ladies' room, fixing all their make-up and stuff, and one says to the other, "god, you're so pretty..." and the other pats her jokingly on the butt, and another of their friends walks in, and they all squeal that high-pitched squeal that they squeal, then one splashes water from the sink onto the other's blouse..."oh, you bitch!", then more girls walk in and join in on the fun, then there are feathers falling from the ceiling, 'cause they are jumping on a bed having a pillow fight in slow motion, then... Embarassed

Seriously, vunt van pumununt, when you're with a woman and she's in the throes of ecstasy, does she ever mispronounce your name? Shocked

screwloose

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked

YerPalAl

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:09 pm   Reply with quote         

*flattens against the wall and edges toward the door . . . . .*

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:41 pm   Reply with quote         

i'm begining to think that there might be an undercurrent of homosexuality begining to swell in these parts

sage

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Christ, for a second I thought you said "there was an undercurrent of homosexuality begining to swell in these pants"! Razz

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

I wish I'd never read this

1337hax0r 01/26 @ 04:08 pm
heather let's put all of this behind us, and just fuck till we're blue in the face
EJH

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Um... not sure if you're looking for female opinion in this heterosexual male love fest... but sure, from what I've seen he looks cute. So do you, sage. (my bf has facial hair and a very long pony tail, so I am a little biased Wink)

BTW, in your description of what goes on in the ladies room, you left out the part where we all strip down to our bra & panties because our clothes are soaked from the water fight.

sage

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:19 pm   Reply with quote         

I am actually surprised that no women have responded as of yet.

BTW, thanks for the compliment Embarassed I'll be sure to thank mom and dad. Wink

Um, yeah, I left out the bra and panty part because that would just be wrong...
Rolling Eyes

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:49 pm   Reply with quote         

I have to be honest with you, Sage...

This post lacks the focus and raw passion of your previous attempt titled, "Paradise: An Ode to Deshone's Jock Strap"

It wasn't perfect (At six paragraphs it tended to drag on a bit and there are adjectives other than "delicious" and "decadent") but it had heart.

If you hadn't included illustrations perhaps the mods wouldn't have pulled it so fast (so to speak)

sage

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing

stop freaking me out, man Wink

EJH

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:56 pm   Reply with quote         

You're fucking brilliant, badcop

Laughing Laughing Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:00 pm   Reply with quote         

. . . ummm, EJH, can we talk about that bra and panties business . . . . . I want to make sure my fantasies are completely accurate.

EJH

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:57 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
. . . ummm, EJH, can we talk about that bra and panties business . . . . . I want to make sure my fantasies are completely accurate.

I'll do my best to clarify...

The undergarments are made of a sheer cotton... ever so delicately hugging each curve... feeling smooth against the accidental and innocently flirting touch... and allowing for visual hints of the body underneath.

Any additional questions, please let me know.

irishstu

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Wow! I sure am enjoying THIS thread Very Happy

...currently experiencing some dysfunctional internal protocol problems.

http://diystrat.blogspot.com/
vunt van pumununt

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:42 am   Reply with quote         

sage wrote:
Seriously, vunt van pumununt, when you're with a woman and she's in the throes of ecstasy, does she ever mispronounce your name? Shocked

ah yes, it has happend once... tis a sad story though... she has never gotten over the rejection (nor the speech impediment).

sincerely,
Lovegod

PS the sage-auction is poseponed to next week. bidding wil start at 10 USD. male bidders allowed (preferred).

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Is it just me or is vunt - Reply to topic