Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - ROAST-A-VUNT! - Reply to topic

dunno

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

OK, here we go...

If you are longer than one day on PSC you have already seen that dutchie named "vunt van pumununt" around here, i suppose. What is it with him? All women like "ohh, what a cutie..." GEE! I bet he's GAY! Married with another guy (in The Netherlands its possible) and the cute children adopted... Alright, i might be wrong here. But he's surely a WHIMP! How he behaved when he won his first contest!
vunt wrote:
I'm so f#$@^@ing happy!!! (just call me Halle Berry; I started weeping all over my keyboard...
... yeah, right Rolling Eyes

now that we are here... "vunt van pumununt" Neutral ... What??? Seems he is also stoned all day. How else, for god's sake, can you find and type such a name? sounds like some sort of teddy bear...

... and meanwhile doing cool. HA! I still wonder how he made it to an IMF-Agent!
(ok, he IS a good one though Wink )

fempie

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

yeah, dunno...... did you read his story in the "Explain your name" thread? Laughing

Quote:
....there was a man there (strange to say the least) with long hair and an afro-beard and he came from a dutch city called purmerend. he was a 'vent van purmerend' (a man from purmered). over the years he gained a symbolic status (although we have never seen him thereafter), and his name slowly evolved into vunt van pumunund (in dutch pronounced as voent van poemenoent, in english the closest i can think of would be voont vun poomanoont... )

think he indeeds smokes to much of that stuff... i can know... i come from holland and am familiar with the side affects (read defects) of softdrugs.
not that i used it often... i dont need it..... really.... not... i smoke...but not with drugs.. neh.. thanks very much......

good observation !

dunno

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:59 pm   Reply with quote         

It seems like nobody knows about THE VUNT here. I will tell you more...

Basically he's a good guy, you know... very sweet daddy and all, but if it comes to the real important things in live (e.g. photoshopping) he's just a Looser!!! i mean... here:

THAT is how he looks when his little one tells him how to use the pen tool! And he even used that as avatar...

Oh well, we all had to start somewhere. He is not doing too bad. On the other hand, i'm honestly surprised that he managed to upload his avatar at all. He even wanted to join the PSC family
vunt wrote:
i'd like to join in, but how do i upload the image?
yours sincerely
PC moron van pumununt

Did i really say he is a good IMF-Agent? ... well, some people believe Britney Spears is a good singer...
No... Vunt can't sing either. Rolling Eyes
He can even not TALK normal!
vunt wrote:
But, I am a beleiver of the wielder of the axe of 2nd chances (now that can't be grammatically correct.. Smile )

and he is still smiling, eh?! DUDE!!! WHAT IS THAT? thats neither english nor something! grammatically not correct? talk about spelling... He should start over in the kindergarten!

At least he has kept his happiness (see the smiling). Must be that dutchieland, its nice there... although i'm doubting the softdrugs Fempie! After one of his parties he looked a bit too happy...

Shocked ... Somebody help him finally!!! He's really worth "a 2nd chance of wielding his axe"... uhm...

ScionShade

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:06 pm   Reply with quote         

I like the whole "IMF" thing.
You guys are still pricks for NOT asking me to be on the team,
but the whole "IMF" thing is cool.

dunno

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:17 am   Reply with quote         

hmm... Scion, what about attending a basic IMF training the coming time. you might be promoted to Agent by next year. Wink

A good start would be roasting that VUNT VAN here!!!!! Wink Wink Wink Cool

thanks, btw. happy that you like the stuff Very Happy

vunt van pumununt

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:20 pm   Reply with quote         

nice going guys, you even manage to fuck up a lousy roast thread. first of all, you're supposed to insult people by telling lies about them... heven't read a false statement yet. second of all, you use wrong photo's of some gorgeous hunk?

i dedicate this thread to you!

Laughing Laughing Laughing it's been a true pleasure chopping with you guys (& gal)
even learnt what "bumping a post" means Wink (tnx dunno)

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:56 pm   Reply with quote         

ok..... is this the game you wanna play boy, playboy?

.. now you have big sh*t coming up!.....

You better run, boy..... I am a sweet girl normally... but hey.. if you want to play it hard, you can get it!

* chop.. chop..chop...* I will be back with my revenge soon!...... *chop...chop...*

fempie

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:59 pm   Reply with quote         

ok vunt.. like i said: you asked for it. Lets play it HARD!
EAT THIS!!! Twisted Evil
vunt wrote me a pm some time ago..... i made a screenshot of my inbox...

May i introduce to you: Mr. WannaBe? this is the picture he sent me in his pm:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

fempie

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:05 pm   Reply with quote         

I had a great and big fun hunting time with you vunt! Very Happy
and if you need a shoulder after this BBQ ... Cool

ScionShade

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok, now THAT's funny.

dunno

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Vunt, as long as you don't learn how to make real chops, i just refuse to take any word serious from you!

but i agree, the hunt was fun! Wink Laughing

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:59 pm   Reply with quote         

What the hell kind of name is Vant VUm Pun? It sounds like sound effects from a Three Stooges movie. I don't know you Pan Vunt, but from your comments it is obvious that I know more about you then you know about yourself. Hey Pam Vun, do you know Art Van Damm? He is a famous accordion player. Somehow I just think there has to be a connection between accordion music & yourself. May I suggest you go over to Rein Man meeting & listen to his accordion version of Yellow Bird. Boogie Boogie.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - ROAST-A-VUNT! - Reply to topic