Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - SCAVENGER HUNT #3 - AND THE WINNER IS... - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Showcase

Post Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:56 pm   Reply with quote         

FINALLY!!! The results are in!!!
They've been tallied and a winner has been named!!

Here are the results and GREAT JOB EVERYONE!! There was a TON of great submissions!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!

ps. for whatever reason, it works great in IE but shows the uuencoding if you use a browser like Firefox. I'll fix this in the next day or so. Let me know if you have any trouble or if something is missing.

THE RESULTS

Cynn

Post Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:24 pm   Reply with quote         

I won't spoil the results for people, except to say,

We're Number Three!

Congratulations to the well-deserving first-place winners, and well done, Team OAK!

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:58 pm   Reply with quote         

That's a cool celebration pic Cynn!
I noticed the 2 screenshots of our animal abuse thread were missing so here's the link:
http://www.petshub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33273
And here's a link to the screenshots:
http://www.billtvshow.com/scavhidden/6/animalabuse1.jpg
http://www.billtvshow.com/scavhidden/6/animalabuse2.jpg
And the eaten cat pic:
http://www.billtvshow.com/scavhidden/6/mozub_eatcat.jpg

EDIT: Apparently showcase fixed it. Tru, tru.

Thanks judges and my teammates and congrats to the other teams on a very entertaining set of entries even though I haven't really scratched the surface of them yet.

-Stephen
hacky

Post Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:34 pm   Reply with quote         

On behalf of myself and the Jersey/Michigan Mob: congratualations to all contestants! Great work and incredible imagination and, of course, humor and good sportsmanship! Judges...now that it's over, it's not "sucking up" to tip my hat to you and thanks for all your valuable time. Now, like a kid on Christmas morning, I have lots of unwrapping to do; it'll take me days to go through all the great entries.
Thanks, evertybody, for sharing your considerable gifts!

hacky
Tom Hackett, NJ

ronni3264

Post Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Hacky...I had a FISH named after me??? I don`t know whether to be flattered or to be pissed... Laughing

arcaico

Post Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:35 pm   Reply with quote         

what are you complaining ronni? Showcase had a manass addicted skunk named after him... lol

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Cynn

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:36 am   Reply with quote         

Oop, I almost forgot! Thank you, Al, for consenting to our roast, and than you Patre, for being our Saint! You're both wonderfully good sports.

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:12 am   Reply with quote         

My favorites were the forum posts. Personally, I think what makes those so hillarious are the reactions from others, rather than what the PSC contestants say.

It was kind of a bummer that the contest fell on or around April Fools Day, because lots of people thought it was a joke.

mint

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:08 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats Team Buceta! That was a deserved win!

And, I'd like to thank Cynn, Patim and Twagonner for being such cool teammates, and the judges for making of the hunt as well. This was fun and 3rd place is not bad at all! Smile Nice celebration picture Cynn too!

Also all the other teams, lots very nice work indeed, this was a great Scavenger Hunt.

arcaico

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:35 am   Reply with quote         

now, tell me Cynn... you really did the celebration pic cause you were soooo sure of the victory, didn't ya??? huh, huh, huh??? You didn't count Team Buceta would really win... after all, what kind of team is named after a foreign word for cunt... lol
ok, ok... it doesn't matter... next time, if you guys handle the dutchy blondy team (IMF, congrats for the 2nd place), maybe you can use yer celebration pic properly... Wink

now, seriously, you all did a very good job... I'm still laughing with the entries...and it's 4am now... gee!! Wink

Special congrats to dew and chicken... you 2 handled it very well (Re-Todd???? LOL midgets sex group????? AAL!!!!!!!) The take heather off the sofa machine was also great!! Razz

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

vunt van pumununt

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:12 am   Reply with quote         

congrats all! especially team buceta. fantastic entries you guys (laughed like h@ll reading about your carnivourous giraffe... and bunny Laughing )! we very nearly whipped yo' asses...

(if you come in second, you're not really a loser ... right?) Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:47 am   Reply with quote         

YAY! Very Happy Congrats to everyone involved especially TEAM BUCETA!!

hacky

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:56 am   Reply with quote         

And here's hoping that all the members who sat this one out and watched the fun from the sidelines will form some kick-ass teams next time around...to make the new judges' (Team Buceta) job even harder! Twisted Evil

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:13 am   Reply with quote         

Congratulations to everyone, and thanks for all the laughs. Just completing the tasks is a job to be congratulated for! You guys submitted some very creative and hysterical stuff. (If you haven't taken a look at all the submissions, you're missing out!) It wasn't easy judging, the entries were all so good, but it sure was fun.

I'd like to publicly say thanks to Team Killer Bunnies who kicked ass as players in round 2 and didn't do too shabby as judges. I think we make a great team, it's been fun.

I'd also like to give a high five (or a sausage slap) to Dewking and Chicken who stepped up to the plate and completed all the tasks when the hunt was almost over and their other team members weren't around. Wait, sorry, xov did the spell checking, right? Rolling Eyes Thanks for hanging in there, you guys are crazy nuts, you make me laugh every day, but especially this week.

Congrats Buceta and everyone, I hope you had fun!

Wett

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:32 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing the chinchillas

Shocked the love letter

I actuallly was crying this morning reading through those things
well done everybody!

for taking the time and busting our guts!

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - SCAVENGER HUNT #3 - AND THE WINNER IS... - Reply to topic