Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - SCAVENGER HUNT #3 - AND THE WINNER IS... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

arcaico

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Patim, would ya like if I say Mint carried ya on? I know itīs not a roast, but it sucks to put a lot of effort on something and be told you only won cause another team mate did all the work and you got to celebrate his victory. Each one of us had a hard time... thatīs how a team work...

By the way, Cynn... yes, we already set up the SHIV forum, and already are working on it, even though itīs supposed to happen in about 6 months only... canīt say anything else... Hmmm

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Well, maybe not 6 months, the timing largely depends on when the h2h occurs and how long it takes to complete.
patim

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Arcaico. your portofolio speaks for itself. You are a hell of a chopper and I now for shure that you put a lot of effort in the hunt. Cynn was just teasing you a bit.

And off the record; if it wasn't for Mint Cynn or Twagg, we would be way last. So you may say that they carried me the whole contest Confused

So now go and roast me here http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2586 cause i starve for negative attention Wink

Cynn

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:39 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

By the way, Cynn... yes, we already set up the SHIV forum, and already are working on it, even though itīs supposed to happen in about 6 months only... canīt say anything else... Hmmm

Yay! That's great to know.

(P.S. I'm sorry, I had no idea you were so sensitive. Next time you take a potshot at me, and then another one at Team OAK, I won't take the bait.)

kencd7

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:26 pm   Reply with quote         

This was meant as a creative outlet and yet it is becoming a receptacle of anger. Let's all turn on our heart lights, let's have it shine wherever we go, for all the world to see.

mason4300 09/22
I dont know why anyone thinks kencd7 is funny
fempie

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Way to go, TEAM BUCETA! Congrats!!! *thumbs up*

and...... I am very happy with place TWO!...not bad eh! Cool
thanks judges for a week of sleeping disorders Huh.. , coffee overdoses Shocked , pizza pickles Yuck and cubic eyes!!! Hmmm

It was a fun scavenger hunt! Very Happy

patim

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Buceta...I just read your animal abuse forum thing. LOLOL. UNBELIEVABLE what you have brought up there. Still roflmao Laughing

arcaico

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Ken is right *snif, snif* Crying or Very sad Iīm sorry Cynn... I didnīt mean to offend you *snif* Hug

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Square

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

*Pries open eyes*

. . . . . is the voting done yet? Yuck

cafn8d 09/12 @ 09:41 pm

I've been there! Wow, I've been someplace Square's been! That is SO AWESO... what... the SHIV is over? oh... Well, I've still been there... Smile

https://shannonlea1218.wordpress.com/
leif

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:46 pm   Reply with quote         

congrats team buceta... and everyone else too... you are all funny and ugly

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
This was meant as a creative outlet and yet it is becoming a receptacle of anger. Let's all turn on our heart lights, let's have it shine wherever we go, for all the world to see.

i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...i hate you... i hate you...

oh ya... and i hate you...

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Congratulations to all and everyone!!! What i could see so far is just great stuff!!! i'm afraid it will take me half a year to read all of that Confused
A big "Thank You" goes to the judges who made a great job!! Also big thanks to the other "agents". Great work!!!

However, the IMF will thoroughly investigate the suspicious circumstances of the mysterious BUCETA-Team win. We have all reason to assume that there went something wrong.

Laughing

COOL work!!! phat congratulations BUCETA!!

Cynn

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Dunno -- Laughing !

Arc -- Hug Congratulations. Smile

And I absolutely love Spunk's love poem. That's just a brilliant piece of work. Hmmm

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:11 pm   Reply with quote         

The judges had a team leader. ME! I bossed everyone around. It was fun. Showcase cried twice.

OK, so no one listened to me, but it was still a good time.

AtHeaMo

Post Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:21 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Posted: 12 Apr 2005 10:49 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes, Quack Club did have its challenges this time around.

1/2 the team was missing, and 1/2 the team was constantly having dirtydawg sex in a sweaty footlocker. But enough about me and HandTool... Razz

BWhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - SCAVENGER HUNT #3 - AND THE WINNER IS... - Reply to topic