Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - ADD 1 THING TO THE PICTURE - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

ReinMan

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:47 am   Reply with quote         

Okay - this is more keeping with the TOPIC we are DEVELOPING here...

Smile

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:49 am   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:58 am   Reply with quote         

you can reblur the club if you want Rein Laughing Shocked on second thought don't

the burning couch

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:58 am   Reply with quote         

Hope ya don't mind , ReinMan....just some adjustments on the gladiator, to acclimate him a bit more.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:14 am   Reply with quote         

someone can do this from the beginning of this thread if you feel up to it, put it on youtube and add music,(maybe choppin it?)
I just did the last chop...

2 seconds per frame Confused

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:17 am   Reply with quote         

I aint addin that last frame couch, but I want too Laughing and thanks for adding the shadow of the sword on the rock Smile

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:20 am   Reply with quote         

Hey Rein you need to keep the sun on the right side of the face, no? and where did you get a picture of my 4th grade teacher from... Rolling Eyes

ReinMan

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

Ah - yes, that ROCK shadow for the sword. I thought about that, but looking at the image that rock in the forground seemed too far forward for any gladiator shadow to actually fall on.

All in all - a fun chop on this one!

Time for another? Is this one backed?

P.S. yes, I'm aware the lighting was backwards on the face - that is the mystical power of the Cyclops. Wink

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

I found a higher res pic of the sea, so I made a change, do you think it's better?

the burning couch

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Rein was right bout that shadow. Cool
Yeah that looks better , Paul Very Happy...but that image kinda confuses the (blurred) rock image in background. Small gripe tho,cause it looks good. Cool

ReinMan

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:17 pm   Reply with quote         

See, what I feel we have to watch out for here is the SPONTANEOUS fun that this particular thread has generated in the past. We are getting fussy here now (and I have no problem with it, but it hasn't been what this thread is about.).

So maybe we should call this one done, and get back to silly chopping here.

I FULLY support a ADD ONE THING IN A MANOR THAT LOOKS VERY COOL thread starting up somewhere else. It would actually be a good idea. A "low brow" "silly fun" version, and then the more serious thread for those of us keen on creating some more "cool" end results.

Watchoo think, peeps!?

ReinMan-a-go-go

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:27 pm   Reply with quote         

the burning couch wrote:
Rein was right bout that shadow. Cool
Yeah that looks better , Paul Very Happy...but that image kinda confuses the (blurred) rock image in background. Small gripe tho,cause it looks good. Cool

How about something like this?

Micose

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
Paul Von Stetina wrote:
OK Naiko, lets do this for real, maybe start another thread, only this time lets work together, get some serious artist to sign up, not rush, and keep it real, maybe add it the scroll thread. We need to talk to Grefix and see what he thinks.

The only issue I see with your above idea is the words "serious artist". That's gonna be tricky. Who decides who is a "serious" artist around here. Do we base it on income? Do we base it on the ability to paint with REAL paint? Do we base it on Total Units of Suffering Paid For My Art?

Why not do this: someone gets appointed the THREAD COP. They are given the power to OKAY or VETO any entry to it. They become the Artistic Director, so to speak. Or maybe a QC (quality control) person.

[NOTE: I'm not talking about this THREAD - this one is Come One Come All - it tends to look after itself. I'm talking about a NEW thread that you would create for this specific purpose]

I think that if you do NOT get a "creative director" you will very quickly have a thread full of arguing bitching whining petulant "artists" being very seriously KNOBHEADED.

That's my 3 cents worth. GOOD LUCK, MR. PHELPS. Cool

When I say serious, I mean anyone that signs up and makes the work look better, as for arguing and bitching, I'll leave that to you, Laughing since Naiko has the most influential artist gene, he can give a thumbs up or down, I think we all respect his opinion, he's in Paris right now, so we'll have to wait for him, if you would you want to oversee it, that would be even better, that would keep it official, and as for this last picture, I would call it finished, (and Damn good too, that was a great base shot Rein) Very Happy if anything else is added, it will be too cluttered, so here's a new pic to work with.

Oh great, for once in my life i could be an art director ? im in...well...as soon as i feel better,well tomorrow tzzth will be ok)...im gonna be terrible...with crap....and i prefer "technical supervisor" than Artt director if u dont mind, as inever got the essence of this job-im a big anarchist, please forgive my ignorance-....lets say ill trust art "integrity" add, but "advise" one or 2 trick to get it better, in case of its needed.Smile
Paul, id be please if u start that major Thread, and post a abckground to start with (why not one of yr wondeful "high" tech shots ? would be great Paulo.
Smile

gnite.im crashed.
ScionShade

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:44 pm   Reply with quote         

" Do we base it on income?"... HAHAHAHA! NICE!

the burning couch

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:05 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
. It would actually be a good idea. A "low brow" "silly fun" version, and then the more serious thread for those of us keen on creating some more "cool" end results.

Watchoo think, peeps!?

Sounds good to me. Cool

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - ADD 1 THING TO THE PICTURE - Reply to topic