Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - tribute to dewdew the pirate - Reply to topic

Post Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:24 pm   Reply with quote         

[/img]

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:17 am   Reply with quote         

hah funny lol not sure what its about, but i like dew he makes me smile lol funny pic by the way

dewdew

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:23 am   Reply with quote         

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised what the hell. DEWDEW the pirate. Jack Buzzard is me name me mommy gave me. The black pearl is no curse...it's the lump in me britches....NO not up yonder, behind me matey. It were a mighty fight that shivered me timbers, but in the end ojacky dew really battened down the hatches to lay a egg like the one you smell.

Hey tommorow can i be Russel Crowe...dont really like the fellow, but anyone that will bust the help in the head with a cell phone cant be all that bad. Cool

ooops gotta go seems the black pearl has a brother that needs dropping off at the pool. Surprised Cool Laughing

Manic D you have just started the next chop the chopper.....i always thought that meant cutting up a bike frame.

love the mustache and black eyes....gives me that homely look.....no wait i have that look anyway.

DEPENDS dont seem so bad anymore.bwaaahhahahahahahaha Laughing

dewdew

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:25 am   Reply with quote         

MATT RUN.........she will get you next.....................ooops....damn shoe strings.......SAVE YOUR SELF.............. Laughing

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:29 am   Reply with quote         

i am tryin to get his full res pic so I can chop him up in some pirate get up!!!!! I hope you like this dew is soso you in a way and yeah get rid of that pearl .... where is the room deodorizer... ack. Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:33 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
MATT RUN.........she will get you next.....................ooops....damn shoe strings.......SAVE YOUR SELF.............. Laughing
hah i know dude lol but those fuc*ing shoe laces got me all tied up and not cause i was running lol...........ummmmmmmmmm :0

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:37 am   Reply with quote         

quit howling matt, where's my whip, dang I just broke my 3 inch heel on your face

dewdew

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:39 am   Reply with quote         

go for the shoes at wally world with the straps.....works wonders for tripping.....not exactly lady killers though.

I'll see if i can find a full standing photo of dewdew.
Now if i could just figure out how to mash the button on the camera from way back here... Idea .CANEPOLE......i am so smart.

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:41 am   Reply with quote         

lol to you Laughing Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:49 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
quit howling matt, where's my whip, dang I just broke my 3 inch heel on your face
shit whips and heels lol

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - tribute to dewdew the pirate - Reply to topic