Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - CONGRATULATIONS NANCERS :o) - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:04 am   Reply with quote         

All the congratulations in the universe to you hun, it was a fantastic battle with you for top spot,in the end only 14 votes between us, and i am well pleased to see the record broken for votes in a month with 1406. also congrats on 5 wins in July too, awesome results all round.

lets hear it for Nancers

HIP HIP...

HOORAY

HIP HIP

HOORAY

HIP HIP

HORRAY.....

(Party popers go off fireworks explode filling the PSC night sky with joy and love, ahhhhhh everyone say, its good to be alive)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing one more time nice one Nance Very Happy

cafn8d

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:12 am   Reply with quote         

Congratulations nancers! Both you and marco and too many others to list have done top-notch work since I found this place. Your talents have given me entertainment and helped hook me on PhotoShop so that now I'm about as addicted to chopping as I am to coffee--and if you don't know how much that is, just look at my screen name! Again, CONRATULATIONS!

Patre

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:03 am   Reply with quote         

Cngratulations to you both on a great month and many fantastic chops!! : Smile

<senzotaku>

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:21 am   Reply with quote         

Euhm......The votes are still running. Cause the last entrie of the mounth is also 3 days.
hehe Very Happy

grtz senzo.

marcoballistic

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:37 am   Reply with quote         

yeah i realised that after i posted this thread...but i think it is academic, but who knows i hope so or this looks a bit silly ha ha Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:06 am   Reply with quote         

Good sportsmanship never looks silly. Wink

Congrats to both.

marcoballistic

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:12 am   Reply with quote         

lol i always have the ability to look silly Al ha ha Laughing i'm thinking of turning pro Very Happy

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:35 am   Reply with quote         

HAH Marco! Silly is good. Thanks for the premature congratulations, but the race ain't over yet. It's been fun competing against you, you have really improved in the short time you have been here!

I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted, I haven't posted like that here since I was a "baby". I have a new respect for everyone here who comes up with ideas and images on a daily basis.

So the race is still on Marco, but regardless of the outcome...

It was a great ride!

Now I'm going back to bed. Wink

blue_lurker

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:34 am   Reply with quote         

Damn it Nancers you use the words "premature & Marco" in the same sentance, so many jokes I could make out of that...... but I wont. Win loose or draw, the last two months have seen some of the best work on this site in ages, many new and old members have been excelling in creativity and skill. It's been great seeing nancers post every day and I would like to see more of other old timers post more often, gives us "Gumbies" more reason to try harder.

Nancers and Marco your battle for the month has been great and you both are good sports, competing in an such good spirits makes this place all the better. I know it's been said in a few threads of late but this place has raised it self to a new level of excelents and we should all be proud of that.

So three cheers to Nancers for the month and three more to everyone that posts or votes or comments.

Well done all.

Lrossa

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:40 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats to Nancers and Marco as well, you guys make me keep trying to get better and post better pictures, both of you keep up the great work! Very Happy

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:50 am   Reply with quote         

yes congrats nancers you deserve it. You have some very nice chops and you come up with some great ideas Smile

i think all of you rock. You push us to go farther with our pics becuase we know you'll always have something super slick Smile thanks all for the warm welcome and support since i been here. its much appreciated Smile woot woot

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Frankly, I'm tired of all the credit nancers and marco are getting. I would've been in first place if I had posted more, gotten more votes, and had been a much better chopper. Other than that, there's really no difference.

sage

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes, Feral, but your grammar is impeccable Very Happy

marcoballistic

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

i have indeed lost my ass through laughing feral...your a prize joker, never lose that bud

ReinMan

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

I hope you TWO appreciate that I stayed away the whole month just to give you HOPE!

Razz

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - CONGRATULATIONS NANCERS :o) - Reply to topic