Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - DON'T wish you were young again... - Reply to topic

Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:17 pm   Reply with quote         

I have not left PSC, (if anyone hasnt noticed, I havent been on for about a month) but due to the laws of adults, who created school so that they don't have to deal with their own offspring, I have been swamped with school assignments, such as the ever important task of finding out how 1978(x2/1-a)/l75=x2(333.123+1<3/4>) works, and wondering how this will somehow apply to my distant future. Just thought i'd drop by to remind everyone of me. I miss PSC, maybe when I graduate in a couple years I will become an adult and be granted the wonders of enough free time year round to somehow participate in every single daily contest.

Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
... maybe when I graduate in a couple years I will become an adult and be granted the wonders of enough free time year round to somehow participate in every single daily contest.

hah! you're a funny guy mason! free time... i'll have to remember that one. Wink

i'll be seeing you around man. good luck on all your assignments

Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:27 pm   Reply with quote         

mason...study your ass off. It may not seem that the things you are being asked to learn now will benefit you in the future, but the ACT of studying will serve you well down the road. You will have learned how to learn... how to budget your time to get the most out of it...you will be developing the critical thinking skills needed for the future...and getting the rewards for earning those good grades will come in due time.

Oh...and don't forget to take the time to have a bit of FUN and chop a little.

Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:46 pm   Reply with quote         

On a totally different subject, did anyone manage to go to Quakecon? I don't exactly play Quake or Doom, and never have, but connections with the owner of ID software managed to secure me two VIP passes. they ended up being prety pointless, as there were no special VIP goodies, besides a stupid little roped off area outside the gaming hall. Otherwise, it was mindblowing. Couple million dollars worth of pc hardware there, I can imagine.

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:05 am   Reply with quote         

Wish I was young again?

What, with all that puking, screaming and throwing my toys around?
And being picked on by bigger people?
And having my parents order me to bed without supper if I was naughty?

NO THANKS!

(And I never even liked my 20s anyway... Laughing j/k)

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:49 am   Reply with quote         

Yep, all of the above................................AND MAKE THE MOST OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - DON'T wish you were young again... - Reply to topic