Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - MissRochelle74 has arrived! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Cynn

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:46 am   Reply with quote         

Hahaha! Nope, Robin, it's not me. Smile I do think it's really funny, though.

As a veteran of PSC, and somebody who participates in the chat (to the point of saving chat logs), I am surprised you're taking this all so personally. To me it's just another day at PSC.

(Oooh, Rein's got his whiffle bat out! We're in trouble, now.)

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi Everyone -

The photos that "Rochelle" posted of herself are actually of an old girlfriend of mine named Annie. See for yourself at http://www.readingfordummies.com/blog/archives/2002/09/09/last_dance.html .

All the photos on my website are released as Creative Commons attribution-sharealike license, meaning that (legally speaking) the original poster should have attributed me as the photographer. I'll let my ego go, though, and just say that the gig is up on the photograph, at least. Or the poster is my ex-girlfriend, which seems fairly unlikely given the cat dying and the way (s)he writes.

Peace,
Reid

PS: Care to share how the heck you came across the picture?

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

*** n o t e ***
hag pic photographed by giminy©

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok ok ok.... wow, lotta PMs today. I don't think I reacted THAT angrily actually. I was just stating facts.

1 - I had gotten a few PMs asking me if I really knew this "Rochelle", so I wanted to clarify that.

2 - I wanted to also clarify that Angie and I weren't trying to make it look like we make out. It was a stupid joke about a picture.

Cynn - anyone who gets addicted to this place reads back in the chat, but I was actually ON at the time you guys were talking. I found it pretty catty. Sorry, it's just what I see. It's fine to make fun of someone and pick at them if they are there, in chat with you, or maybe if it's a good friend... I pick at my friends on here all the time, and vice versa. But you don't know either of us. It's in poor taste.

Rob - same thing... you don't know Angie. And you just don't make fun of people when they're not around, just to get a few laughs. Rondo is a perfect example. Everyone knows how much I hate it when people make stupid jokes about her in chat... She's not even here anymore!

I'm sorry if I seemed to come off so harsh. ReinI tried to ignore the stupid thread in the first place because I knew this person would just go away, but it was more the reactions it got that bothered me.

I would kinda like to know who it is, but that's not even all that important to me now. What is important is seeing who my real friends are, and seeing who's cool around here and who the jerks are.

I really am smiling. I'm not sitting here fuming and red like some of you may have imagined. I've always given my opinion on things here. And that's just what I'm doing... plain and simple. Maybe I went a little overboard, but I don't take any of it back.

And yes, I think it's time to move on.

missrobin74

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:13 pm   Reply with quote         

HandToolUK wrote:
(Ok, I'm gonna have to go and have a lie down - I just used the word "sucked" in a sentence to missrobin. And now I'm thinking of those Dysons... Laughing Razz )

hahahaha... that friggin Dyson! Now you got ME excited again. Damn you HT!

Cynn

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:54 pm   Reply with quote         

missrobin74 wrote:
Cynn - anyone who gets addicted to this place reads back in the chat, but I was actually ON at the time you guys were talking. I found it pretty catty. Sorry, it's just what I see. It's fine to make fun of someone and pick at them if they are there, in chat with you, or maybe if it's a good friend... I pick at my friends on here all the time, and vice versa. But you don't know either of us. It's in poor taste.

Perhaps, but lurking around in chat copying people's comments and saving them, without making your presence known, is in the same taste. Wink

missrobin74 wrote:
I would kinda like to know who it is, but that's not even all that important to me now. What is important is seeing who my real friends are, and seeing who's cool around here and who the jerks are.

Well, but you're missing the big picture. Somebody here thinks enough of you and your sense of humor to think that you'd be a good sport about being parodied. Nobody here gets by without being roasted, now and again. It's all part of the community. Remember?

HandToolUK

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
... I'll get out my Wiffle Bat and start whumping your bad little arses! Twisted Evil

PROMISES, PROMISES! Wink

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Cynn wrote:

Perhaps, but lurking around in chat copying people's comments and saving them, without making your presence known, is in the same taste. Wink

Whatever. Everybody lurks now and then.

Cynn wrote:
Well, but you're missing the big picture. Somebody here thinks enough of you and your sense of humor to think that you'd be a good sport about being parodied. Nobody here gets by without being roasted, now and again. It's all part of the community. Remember?

Like I said, it's more about the reactions it got. I saw some true colors come out of some people. All I have done here is state my opinions. I'm entitled, right? I had several things to address. If it looked like an "Overreaction" so be it.

The thread could have been done with a little more class, and still have been funny and yes, I was offended that people were making fun of Angie. I take that personally... sorry.

How long should we keep doing this? I'm tiring of it.

Cynn

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:12 pm   Reply with quote         

If you don't want me to reply in this topic, you should quit putting my name in bold. I take that to mean you want me to respond.

HandToolUK

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:17 pm   Reply with quote         

LOL .. I only just noticed this on At's sig:

Well what can I say? These days I'm having trouble getting my boxer shorts on...

Laughing Wink

(Maybe I should stop trying to put them over my head? Laughing )

(Cue the smutty jokes about the word "head"... Rolling Eyes )

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:23 pm   Reply with quote         

NOW KICK HER IN THE BOX!!! KICK HER IN THE BOX!!!!!

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

I have arrrrrrived TOO!!
I think Rochelle is a big meanie.

Now where my girlfriends at? where'dey at??!!
I need to be held. Robin, Angie hold me.

*BIG HUGS* *BIG KISSES*

yes, yes. Im sure thats a role of quarters in my daisyduke shorts, now just hold me!

Wink

also,
griminy wrote:
PS: Care to share how the heck you came across the picture?

three words, Inter Net

oh and,
griminy wrote:
The photos that "Rochelle" posted of herself are actually of an old girlfriend of mine named Annie.

Did you ever get that pickup truck repaired after she ran into it with her face? yikes! Wink I still can't believe she lied to you about her name. "Annie" pfffft!

she's a meanie alright!!

Showcase

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I don't know this person.

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         

missrobin74 wrote:

Rob - same thing... you don't know Angie. And you just don't make fun of people when they're not around, just to get a few laughs. Rondo is a perfect example. Everyone knows how much I hate it when people make stupid jokes about her in chat... She's not even here anymore!

There's no way you can compare people making fun of Rondo's weight problem and making fun of someone who joined PSC with no intention to chop and "Just wants to have fun"

yeah, I could have waited till Angie was around to poke fun at her on chat w/Cynn... but I didn't think is was such a BIG deal.

And wtf do you mean by "Thread whore"? Do you see my friggin' name on every thread or something? I doubt it.

Oh, and please stop making fun of my name poeple. It's hurtful to me. Razz

missrobin74

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
I don't know this person.

HA! You see? This is what I mean, Showcase is a friend and therefore can get away with this.

*sends Showcase a long-winded bitchy PM*

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - MissRochelle74 has arrived! - Reply to topic