Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - SHIV ANNOUNCEMENT - by arcaico - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

arcaico

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:49 pm   Reply with quote         

First of all, I would like to appologize to all teams.

I´m having loads of personal and health problems lately, so I´l be out of town till sunday morning.

You must say, "what the fuck do we have to do with it?" and I may answer that it just means the results of the SHIV won´t be posted until next monday.

It´s worthless mass PM Billtvs, anfa or Alex, once they already did their voting and their part of the work. But I talked to a few members and they encouraged me to take care of myself before.

Terribly sorry, and hope you all understand.
Appologies again,
Arc

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Cynn

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm so sorry, Arc. I hope you feel better, soon.

cafn8d

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Surprised ohh! Yes, do take care of yourself first! The SHIV was only a game, and its results can wait. Hug ((((Arcaico)))) Hug hugs to you and best wishes to feel better soon!

cafn8d

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

yikes...Don't worry about this stuff, Arc, just feel better and i hope the troubles subside.

AlmostPerfect

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Crying or Very sad Sorry to hear your news hon.. along with my words I send my concern and wishes for you to pull through it all quickly.

Patre

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi Arc..
Health and other problems are a major drain on energy, so I'm praying for your good health and speddy recovery. Smile
Pat( Patre)

Lrossa

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:18 pm   Reply with quote         

make sure you get better soon! that is most important! Very Happy

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Are you guys all NUTS? C'mon, we shed blood sweat and tears over this damn game and now one of the judges is going to let REAL LIFE get in the way of ...

OF COURSE I'M KIDDING Arcaico, and you know I am. Whatever is going on medically or personally certainly is what is important here. This site is just a way to "pass the time" and "have fun on our screens." Deal with what life throws at you and when you come back to the screen, we'll still be here....

...doing something ridiculous, like dressing up like Pirates and shit.

Be well.

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Speaking on behalf of my brothers, The Moose Boyz take your time and get your health etc. in order first Arc. We don't mind waiting for results. Like Nancers said we're easily distracted. Get well soon amigo. Very Happy

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
missrobin74

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:33 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm sorry to hear things are tough for you right now arc... good luck with everything and I hope you are ok! I'm going to be out of town until Monday anyway, so it doesn't hurt me Very Happy You just take care of YOU! ...and then hurry back to satisfy US Wink
(whenever you can of course)

sage

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:17 pm   Reply with quote         

ya, arc. don't be a hero! Razz

Take care of yerself. Get well soon!

Alex

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Don't let yourselves be fooled by this drunk guy... He's only trying to buy some time to drink a little more while creating the results website. You should have had all the week-end to finish your tasks, that's the truth!!! I'm sorry for you too.

Of course I'm kidding too, and I understand your pain since you all worked very hard to get all entries in, before the deadline. I also understand your pain arc, whatever it can be. I've seen all the entries and I can tell that this SH was very nice. Top quality stuff, I mean it. You all deserve gold.

I want to thank all those who put time in SHIV. You guys are the best. I wish you could say the samething about Bucetas. Wink

While I'm tripping here, having hard time with my english, I want to announce that I'll be out of PSC for some time. I don't have time to chop anymore and I feel that my gf is freaking out at the moment, so... Nah serioulsy I'm somewhere else right now, and I don't feel like choppin these days. I might be back in a few months for more ass kicking. I might not. Unfortunatly, I'll probably miss the next tourney. Good luck to all and of course to bill, the defending champ.

To all PSCer, have fun. This site is amazing and it's all because of you (and jmh...)
To the best website of the whole net, cheers!

Alex

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Argh! Alex, that's a shame.

Hurry back. You know you'll miss us! Hug

sage

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Alex, you're one of the main reasons for the bar's being raised in terms of quality chops here. I'm sure that if and when you decide to return, you'll continue wowing us with your entries.

All the best to you. Stay well.

Cambria

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:04 am   Reply with quote         

Arcaico - take care of yourself.... real life & health must always take priority. As Nancers said.. you know we'll have plenty to do to keep ourselves entertained. Just know we're all thinking of you. Hey... all of us sent so much stuff in... I figured it'd take a long while anyways. No hurries...

Alex,.. you will be missed.. but again... real life sometimes gets in the way of playtime. We'll be here awaiting your return. Your chops will be missed.

Until then... I need to practice my pirate talk!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - SHIV ANNOUNCEMENT - by arcaico - Reply to topic